Neutralhazer and Photoshop Elements 11  

If you have question about Neutralhazer plugin for Photoshop, this is the right place.
no avatar
richardcousineau

Neutralhazer and Photoshop Elements 11

by richardcousineau » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 am

I am aware of the fact that Neutralhazer is a plugin for Elements. On the Kolor website, they mention NH is compatible with many versions of Elements but no mention of v. 11. I am also aware of the fact that, as a filter in Elements, it has an image size limit.

Problem: why can it process a file that is 4 mg and keep giving me the following message on many different files that are smaller (i.e. 3mg, 2.2 mg, etc):
''Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 - Could not complete the Neutralhazer command because of a program error.''

The error message is not very useful. Does it come from NH or Elements?

I have rerun the program after rebooting and loading only Elements and a single picture file to make sure nothing else is interfering, but I still get this message. It is not permanent, but seems to be recurrent after I use the NH filter on a certain number of files consecutively. I have yet to try batch processing.

Is an update in order to fix this or is it a know issue?

no avatar
GenevaPilot

by GenevaPilot » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:38 pm

I've got the exact same problem that above. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks!

Return to Using Neutralhazer