Super big family in a gigapixel photo  

Share what you've done with Autopano Pro.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres !
no avatar
bungolio
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Super big family in a gigapixel photo

by bungolio » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:35 pm

Hi, i want to share this gigapixel photo i took a few days ago of a entire family, about 1300 person are in the picture

I use gigapan epic pro
canon 5d Mark III
Sigma 50-500 @280

Autopano Giga Pro 3.5 Beta 1

http://www.flycamsonora.com/clanaguirre

It was a little difficult the stitch because the people was in constant move.

Comments and advise are very welcome

Best

Juan Pablo

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14289
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: Super big family in a gigapixel photo

by mediavets » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:19 am

bungolio wrote:Hi, i want to share this gigapixel photo i took a few days ago of a entire family, about 1300 person are in the picture

I use gigapan epic pro
canon 5d Mark III
Sigma 50-500 @280

Autopano Giga Pro 3.5 Beta 1

http://www.flycamsonora.com/clanaguirre

It was a little difficult the stitch because the people was in constant move.

Comments and advise are very welcome

Best

Juan Pablo


Focus seems good/better for first third or so - from foreground - but not so good further back.

There also seems to be more noise in the image the further back one goes?

Were you using manual focus?

Did you adjust focus during the shoot?

How did you set the exposure and white balance?

How many images are there in this pano?

How long did it take to setup?

How long did it take to shoot?

User avatar
gkaefer
Member
 
Posts: 3387
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:01 pm
Location: Salzburg

Re: Super big family in a gigapixel photo

by gkaefer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:08 pm

most important: how did you manage that 1300 Family members meet at same time and Location? =D
like it!!!
Georg

no avatar
bungolio
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Super big family in a gigapixel photo

by bungolio » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:28 am

mediavets wrote:
bungolio wrote:Hi, i want to share this gigapixel photo i took a few days ago of a entire family, about 1300 person are in the picture

I use gigapan epic pro
canon 5d Mark III
Sigma 50-500 @280

Autopano Giga Pro 3.5 Beta 1

http://www.flycamsonora.com/clanaguirre

It was a little difficult the stitch because the people was in constant move.

Comments and advise are very welcome

Best

Juan Pablo


Focus seems good/better for first third or so - from foreground - but not so good further back.

There also seems to be more noise in the image the further back one goes?

Were you using manual focus?
all pics were manual focus

Did you adjust focus during the shoot?
No i don't

How did you set the exposure and white balance?
I exposed to the middle of the crow, also i used DUAL ISO by Magic Lantern to work on shadows

How many images are there in this pano?
72

How long did it take to setup?
10 minutes

How long did it take to shoot?
5 Minutes

no avatar
bungolio
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Re: Super big family in a gigapixel photo

by bungolio » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 am

gkaefer wrote:most important: how did you manage that 1300 Family members meet at same time and Location? =D
like it!!!
Georg


Thanks gkaefer, It was a family reunion, every 10 years they meet in the same place for photo


Return to Panorama gallery / Galerie de panoramas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron