VIRTUAL GALLERY NOCHEZTLI  

Share what you've done with Autopano Pro.
Montrez nous vos oeuvres !
no avatar
jaycagigas

VIRTUAL GALLERY NOCHEZTLI

by jaycagigas » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:17 pm

The inauguration of the first Virtual Gallery in Mexico. Nocheztli. Located in the Estudio Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Museum. I share with you the virtual tour I did with the great work of national and international artists. Will be exhibited in touch screens and tables around the museum. The rooms are created without prior photography. Happy strokes.
Jay Cagigas

http://www.arboldireccional.com/nocheztli/

elcio

by elcio » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

jaycagigas wrote:The inauguration of the first Virtual Gallery in Mexico. Nocheztli. Located in the Estudio Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Museum. I share with you the virtual tour I did with the great work of national and international artists. Will be exhibited in touch screens and tables around the museum. The rooms are created without prior photography. Happy strokes.
Jay Cagigas

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Very good job! Perfect! tiraia only a few points of light

no avatar
laylawcousen

by laylawcousen » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 am

Ne peut pas attendre pour visiter ça! J'aime le Mexique.

panorama-reklame.de

by panorama-reklame.de » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:27 pm

great!

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 pm

jaycagigas wrote:The inauguration of the first Virtual Gallery in Mexico. Nocheztli. Located in the Estudio Diego Rivera and Frida Kahlo Museum. I share with you the virtual tour I did with the great work of national and international artists. Will be exhibited in touch screens and tables around the museum. The rooms are created without prior photography. Happy strokes.
Jay Cagigas

hopefully all Museum users are equipped with headphones.

... as mentioned many times before: can you imagine how terrible loud the Sound can be on an Desktop PC with an attached 5.1 surround Sound with 100w subwoofer? you should knwo that ptp uses 100% as soundlevel as Default... so to be customer friendly you could lower the soundlevel of the starting tour (see krpano docu), you could disable the Sound in ptp per Default, so user can manually enable it if wished. the additional Problem on your tour is that because of the Little planet intro the enduser has no Access to the mute button from the nav.bar until the Little planet has finished and loading has of the pano has finished. you of course could add an soundvolume in form of + and - Buttons too....

Georg

Return to Panorama gallery / Galerie de panoramas