A few feature requests, some VR some not.  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
Orion7319

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

A few feature requests, some VR some not.

by Orion7319 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello, I have just a few feature requests. I am not well versed in HTML coding, my only experience with it was a few college courses I had back in the mid 90's, hence one of my reasons for choosing panatour pro over Krpano. I know that it it might be possible to implement some of these requests if I knew how to code, but I really don't have much of an ability to do that.
I understand that some VR features might not be able to be implemented until Krpano implements some changes and moves on from their pre release version of 1.19, however some features I would like to see implemented I don't believe would require an update to Krpano.

1) In VR mode, it would be nice if there was an option that when started VR mode would start with the current panorama you are in and when exited, return you to the current panorama you are in. Krpano's pre release 1.19 seems to do this by default.
2) Also, would it be possible to add the ability to create hotspots that are only visible in VR mode?
3) An additional feature request that I would like to make that is unrelated to VR mode is the ability to have static text in the thumbnails as apposed to the mouse over text because that doesn't show on phones and tablets. I understand that I could attempt to modify the thumbnail images with text, however images with text in them will never scale as well or be as clear as a type font.

Thank you!

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: A few feature requests, some VR some not.

by Annis » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:09 am

For the hotspots only in VR Mode, there is a way, explained here: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... or_VR-Mode