Icon shortcuts..  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
Destiny

Topic author
Liked in: 228 posts
Info

Icon shortcuts..

by Destiny » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:44 am

Hi.. I would like to see icon shortcuts for the Import/Export Cub Faces, Live Pano and Pano.. Most software has both..

To me, Kolor software across the board seems to lack professional GUI design.. This makes it hard to find features.

I would like to see, what I have already asked for several times, more "? What Is This"

Destiny..

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: Icon shortcuts..

by bdd » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:08 am

There is already an icon to add a panorama, but no keyboard shortcut.

There is a keyboard shortcut for the livepano : Ctrl+L on Windows, on MacOS I think it is Cmd+L, but not sure.
When the Hotspot editor area will be re-done, an icon will be added there to add a livepano.

And yes, Cube faces have no shortcut nor icon.
But did you see that you can drop many files at once in the Tour area, and that cube faces are automatically recognized (if their names are correctly suffixed, and if their size is the same)

Gérald

no avatar
Destiny

Topic author
Liked in: 228 posts
Info

Re: Icon shortcuts..

by Destiny » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:37 pm

Yes, I use it all the time.. Nice feature.. However I would still like to see an icon. :) I don't use many keyboard short cuts since I keep forgetting them.. I just use the basic ones...

Just thought I would mention it anyway...

Destiny..

bdd wrote:And yes, Cube faces have no shortcut nor icon.
But did you see that you can drop many files at once in the Tour area, and that cube faces are automatically recognized (if their names are correctly suffixed, and if their size is the same)

Gérald