Plug-in for everybody!!! Più pilu per tutti!!!  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
luck72

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Plug-in for everybody!!! Più pilu per tutti!!!

by luck72 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Since not all the people using Kolor products has knowleges with html code, css, etc, etc., will be nice prepare a bundle of plug-in for everybody about icons, navigation bars and more.
What do you think?

The best would be for free.... but.... ok , sorry for the last things =D :p
Nikon D810, Nikkor 16mm fisheye,20mm, 50mm, 85mm, Amarula Bushman Tripod, Gobi panoramic Head, Windows 10/64bit, Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, Lightroom Classic CC 2018, APG 4.4.1, PTP 2.5.11

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

Re: Plug-in for everybody!!! Più pilu per tutti!!!

by Cliquetsy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Is this something you're going/offering to do, or are you trying to start a sort of community project of creating more plugins and free stuff for everyone to use?

Some have already been created and shared (I've done two! ;D), and they are catalogued here: http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... ra_Plugins

(And it looks like the topics announcing them have all been moved to Panotour Resources)

luck72

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by luck72 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Actually was not for the community but a request to the kolor team.
There's only 5 different plug-in comes with the software and more , even as an extra, will be nice.
Anyway thank you for your answer.
Nikon D810, Nikkor 16mm fisheye,20mm, 50mm, 85mm, Amarula Bushman Tripod, Gobi panoramic Head, Windows 10/64bit, Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, Lightroom Classic CC 2018, APG 4.4.1, PTP 2.5.11

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

by Cliquetsy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:22 am

Oh, i see. Too bad, I'd like to see more free stuff... From users!

And well, before starting to release more custom content like different style custom bars I think they (Kolor) have a lot of things to finish first ;) Once everything and every plugin has all the customisation options and whatever they need, then and only then could they think of releasing custom content of that sort.

At least that's how I see it anyway.
But that's not to stop YOU from creating content too and sharing it with us! I think that's one of the main goals of PTP2, not just Kolor coming up with all the extra plugins...

Just like a modding community for games :)

(Again, this is how I see it, not necessarily the case)