Last used folder  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
ERR

Last used folder

by ERR » Sat May 24, 2014 1:46 pm

I think it's fair to say that most of us designing tours use a logical structure and keep related tour files in the same folder with subfolders.

When I reference multiple files for a specific tour (pdf, image, video...). every time I "insert" a file I have to drill down from the "Kolor/Panotour Pro" folder" which is a huge waste of time in a workflow.

What I would like to see in an "update" is when I initially use a file in a tour, I want to be brought back to that specific folder the next time I need a file. Not have to drill down from the default "Kolor" folder.

I am new to this software so if I am missing a setting in the preferences please let me know.

Thank you,

Ed

bdd
Kolor Team

Re: Last used folder

by bdd » Mon May 26, 2014 8:12 am

ERR wrote:I think it's fair to say that most of us designing tours use a logical structure and keep related tour files in the same folder with subfolders.

When I reference multiple files for a specific tour (pdf, image, video...). every time I "insert" a file I have to drill down from the "Kolor/Panotour Pro" folder" which is a huge waste of time in a workflow.

What I would like to see in an "update" is when I initially use a file in a tour, I want to be brought back to that specific folder the next time I need a file. Not have to drill down from the default "Kolor" folder.

I am new to this software so if I am missing a setting in the preferences please let me know.

Thank you,

Ed

Strange.
Last folder should be kept and proposed when you want to select a new file.

On which kind of OS are you running?
Are your files on a local disk or on a network one ?

Gérald

no avatar
Evgeniy Listyuk

by Evgeniy Listyuk » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 am

Oh, Yes! Long ago wanted to write about this! I do this a lot when exporting panoramas or faces of the cube. I use WINDOWS 7 64x

no avatar
ERR

by ERR » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:31 pm

bdd wrote:
ERR wrote:I think it's fair to say that most of us designing tours use a logical structure and keep related tour files in the same folder with subfolders.

Thank you,

Ed

Strange.
Last folder should be kept and proposed when you want to select a new file.

On which kind of OS are you running?
Are your files on a local disk or on a network one ?

Gérald

Sorry, never got back to this one....Work :/

Windows 7 pro 64bit. Local disk.

Peace,

Ed

Return to Panotour Future