Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 am 

Tour Specific plugins etc has already been requested and I am sure this feature is already being developed, however I would like to make sure that this requested feature also includes the Menu too.. I have already requested 'User ++' menu button, which can be added as required to any Pano menu within the Tour, allowing any Plugin to be called into a Pano in particular, the Kolor Website Box/s via the menu 'User' menu icon button/s..

The Kolor Website Box is a very valuable and useful Plugin within PTP V2.. It might be a case that the user needs to add an image to a description or any other media, so allowing the option to add a plugin/s to a 'User' menu button/s will open up a few more doors of opportunity... At the moment the Description is very limited.. So replacing this for a Website Box in order to add an image or other media would be very useful...
The actual menu icon stye could be added via a few default options but, the user could always create their own menu icon button for this..

Destiny...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:14 am 

Destiny wrote:
Tour Specific plugins etc has already been requested and I am sure this feature is already being developed, however I would like to make sure that this requested feature also includes the Menu too.. I have already requested 'User ++' menu button, which can be added as required to any Pano menu within the Tour, allowing any Plugin to be called into a Pano in particular, the Kolor Website Box/s via the menu 'User' menu icon button/s..

Destiny...

Good idea....

Before reading this I'd just been thinking about a fully control bar, where the user coukld use any icon - default or custom - in any order and assign any plugin and action to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:01 am 

Yes, good idea, all aimed at trying make PTP V2 the best it can be..

The Kolor Box is just an awesome feature.. Even the Social Media uses it. I was trying to piggy back off this to add a Description but I need to learn the xml code more... There also need more boundary point between the code with more information so the code to be extracted and manipulated for custom themes is made easy... I was surprised to find that the xml code can look quite disorganise when only a few plugins are added.. It looks disjointed.. There needs to be more ORDER in the code....

Kolor is giving us a great app, it now comes down to the users to extend on this via custom coding... But in order to achieve this, Kolor needs to give more as in the requested feature here...

Destiny..