Reusable custom polygon (settings + data)  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
gadonz

Reusable custom polygon (settings + data)

by gadonz » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 am

Say I set up a custom polygon spot which triggers an audio snippet and a web box. I add an audio file <a> and an address <url> for the web box.

The polygon is overlaid on a fire alarm in one of my panoramas. This panorama is part of a tour with 20 locations in each of which there is a fire alarm. I want to create a polygon spot on each instance of the fire alarm in the different panos of the tour but would like to use the same exact audio snippet <a> and same exact web address <url> data.

At the moment it seems that I can save the custom polygon with audio snippet and web box actions, but not data, i.e. I can’t save the audio snippet <a> and <url> for the web box to re-use – I have to copy/paste <a> and <url> each time.

It would be great if I could save an instance of the custom polygon plus <a> and <url> data.

benji33
Kolor Team

Re: Reusable custom polygon (settings + data)

by benji33 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:21 am

Normally it should be corrected. I'll add a review task to verify if it's done.

no avatar
gadonz

by gadonz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:46 am

I don't think I was clear enough in my request. What I'd like to be able to do is this: set up a custom polygon once with e.g. audio saying "This fire alarm is connected to a monitored system..." and a url that points to <www.company.com/firealarm> and use it in multiple locations of the tour without having to enter the text and url each time. Hope this clarifies.

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:14 pm

You set url + text + others actions into STYLE window ? into Panotour Pro 2.0 RC 2 ?
If yes it should be working to use this spot style on each generated polygon.

no avatar
gadonz

by gadonz » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Of course! Thanks. Sorry for the confusion.

Return to Panotour Future