control panel for my clients  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
karolski_tomasz

control panel for my clients

by karolski_tomasz » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:55 am

whether it is possible to add licenses of PT which would allow you to edit all of the included components in a virtual trip but can not edit, add and change files pano pictures in tour mode? at a reasonable price :)

something like admin panel for the customer who orders a virtual tour is included in the offer is to create a control panel.

no avatar
mediavets

Re: control panel for my clients

by mediavets » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 am

karolski_tomasz wrote:whether it is possible to add licenses of PT which would allow you to edit all of the included components in a virtual trip but can not edit, add and change files pano pictures in tour mode? at a reasonable price :)

something like admin panel for the customer who orders a virtual tour is included in the offer is to create a control panel.

I am confused - what is it that you envisage clients would be allowed to change in a online published tour and how would they do it?

no avatar
karolski_tomasz

by karolski_tomasz » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:34 am

no in a online published tour, but in project kpt file. I dont know how to explain that, maybe like cms, change spots, description, add pictures spots, add video spots, add information button etc.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:41 am

karolski_tomasz wrote:no in a online published tour, but in project kpt file. I dont know how to explain that, maybe like cms, change spots, description, add pictures spots, add video spots, add information button etc.

I predict it is not going to happen...if they really want to make those sort of changes they can buy a regular license (and learn to use the program).

Do you really wish to give up the fees from updating tours for clients?

Yes, I know some clients always seek to cut costs.

But if they are so clever why are they paying you to create tours in the first place.

I've never really accepted the old adage that 'the customer is always right'...I know that as a customer I'm often not.

And some clients just aren't worth the hassle.

no avatar
karolski_tomasz

by karolski_tomasz » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:00 pm

yes, you're right, as far happened to me one such a client, and it is tender Town Hall, which had such a requirement, for the time being commissioned this for my friend programmer to do something so created. Frankly point I would like also to amendments introduced creators tours.

It was just a loose question whether wogule is such a thing possible :)

Return to Panotour Future