Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:26 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:51 am 

Mac - Beta 5

I have just made a VR of a bus. It is apparent that setting the Default View is ok, I set it to look down on the console and main drivers position, but then then entire pano rotate at that same axis.. I do not want that to occur. I want the back of the bus to level out. I do not think I am able to so this with the current UI build...

Also, I think it might be possible using deep-linking so I will need direction in have to achieve this..: I have a logo, with a url to open the companies website.. But, I do not want to go direct to their web site.. I want a Website Box to open instead with their website... Is this possible now..

.. and.. If I used Text for a Loader, I want to be able to control the formatting... At the moment, I have text but the last word goes to a new line.. It looks horrible.. I guess the only way I can fix it is to create a graphic but it would be better to have text editing options..

Destiny...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am 

Destiny wrote:
Mac - Beta 5

I have a logo, with a url to open the companies website.. But, I do not want to go direct to their web site.. I want a Website Box to open instead with their website... Is this possible now..

You could do it with a Simple button which has a full range of Actions available, unlike a Logo.

I wonder why Logos don't also have the full range of Actions available to them?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:40 am 

Destiny wrote:
Mac - Beta 5

I have just made a VR of a bus. It is apparent that setting the Default View is ok, I set it to look down on the console and main drivers position, but then then entire pano rotate at that same axis.. I do not want that to occur. I want the back of the bus to level out. I do not think I am able to so this with the current UI build...

Destiny...

If you set the console and drivers position view as the Custom view then set the Target transition to Load custom view then autorotation will afterwards level it out again automatically.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:53 am 

Good point Andrew.. I will do that...

Destiny..

mediavets wrote:
Destiny wrote:
Mac - Beta 5

I have a logo, with a url to open the companies website.. But, I do not want to go direct to their web site.. I want a Website Box to open instead with their website... Is this possible now..

You could do it with a Simple button which has a full range of Actions available, unlike a Logo.

I wonder why Logos don't also have the full range of Actions available to them?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:55 am 

eeemm.. I did not know that.. :rolleyes:

I will give it a try out..

Destiny..

mediavets wrote:
Destiny wrote:
Mac - Beta 5

Destiny...

If you set the console and drivers position view as the Custom view then set the Target transition to Load custom view then autorotation will afterwards level it out again automatically.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:44 am 

I haven't done the view settings yet, but I have used the button for the logo.. We already discussed this a while back, I just forgot.. Seems that the Logo plugin is a bit of a dead dud thing..

I made up this demo test Tour today.. I did not edit out the nadir.. Its just to show a Virtual Tour.. I am happy with it.. Its natural.. but I am open to comments.. The side windows are very tinted but the front big window is clear, which caused a few issues. Very light in front but a lot darker behind..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/Bus4 ... Tour1.html

Destiny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 pm 

Hey Andrew.. Not sure about that.. It doesn't seem to work.... There need to be a set of default views with that feature... "Follow the path". That 3D window would be a good place to achieve it...

Destiny...

mediavets wrote:
Destiny wrote:
Mac - Beta 5

Destiny...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:28 pm 

Destiny wrote:
Hey Andrew.. Not sure about that.. It doesn't seem to work.... There need to be a set of default views with that feature... "Follow the path". That 3D window would be a good place to achieve it...

Destiny...

I'm talking about a hotspot link to the pano concerned with an Target transition to Load a Custom view.

The Custom view would be the view of the Console and drivers position set in the 3D window.

The pano cannot be the first pano/scene in the tour because I don't think there's away to apply a transition at the start of displaying the first pano in a tour.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:37 am 

I will report this bug here since it related to the same test tour..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/Bus4 ... Tour1.html

I tested this on my Samsung Note, but found that the X close does not show and does not work....

Destiny...