Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: livepano suggestions
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 pm 

would be great if you could customize the area of the video and the masks better so that it would be possible to put mutliple livepanos, in the same panorama very close to eachother. also to be able to use a polygon hotspot area to start/stop the video

also some way to have exposure of the video match the stills better, i know there are gamma and brightess controls, but they dont seem to do the job, so far i cant get a seamless blendfrom video to still using the masking and the controls. having shot video and stills with same exposure.. exposure fusion with with the pano and the rendered video frames maybe

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 4.12.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 4.12.53 PM.png [ 224.91 KiB | Viewed 207 times ]
File comment: screen shot showing two live panos in same panorama, because of the are of the video one is being obsured
Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 4.09.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-29 at 4.09.34 PM.png [ 696.47 KiB | Viewed 207 times ]

Post subject: Re: livepano suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:14 am 
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your experience with LivePano Terry, this is a very interesting case.

Adding more controls on color correction (white balance, exposure...) are under discussions here for a future release.

If I understand your need, the current limitation is that the mask is fixed in time. We will also think about this. Would a time-changing mask be the right solution to your problem ?

Post subject: Re: livepano suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:12 pm 

a mask that would change with time would be great, what im trying to achieve however is have multitple versions of the same person moving around close to eachother ( here she would be sitting down in the same spot on the floor but moving, and the version behind would be spinning around in the chair, but i believe she is obscured by the first video crop area. the mask area is different you can see by the differnce in brightness on the wall.
would be great to have greater control of the crop area so you could move it from centre frame as well.

the rest of the panorama is blended together with exposure and color correction automatically right? would it be possible to include the rendered frames as well in the automatic corrections so they match better ?

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 1.43.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 1.43.46 PM.png [ 1.06 MiB | Viewed 187 times ]