Ability to have each panorama have its own unique thumbnails  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
QVT

Ability to have each panorama have its own unique thumbnails

by QVT » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:45 pm

At present the thumbnails and thumbnail stacks in the extras tab apply to the whole tour. A good extra would be to have the option to apply a thumbnail/stack to a single panorama.
Someone asked me for a tour showing various places at different stages of development. The above idea would make this possible.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:03 pm

QVT wrote:At present the thumbnails and thumbnail stacks in the extras tab apply to the whole tour. A good extra would be to have the option to apply a thumbnail/stack to a single panorama.
Someone asked me for a tour showing various places at different stages of development. The above idea would make this possible.

Project properties --> Extra. Here you can choose thumnail, stack, list and some.
http://360impressions.de/WuppertalPad/
http://360impressions.de/K21Pad/

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:44 pm

QVT wrote:At present the thumbnails and thumbnail stacks in the extras tab apply to the whole tour. A good extra would be to have the option to apply a thumbnail/stack to a single panorama.

I think this can be achieved via the PTO GUI with V2.x.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry - i misunderstood your question in the first run . .

You can deactivate the visibility of the stacked thumbs - or any kind of thumbs - by editing it in the exml.
So you can select where you want to have it and where not.

And you can changed that anytime back.

best, Klaus
Last edited by klausesser on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

Return to Panotour Future