Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: HTML5 Combobox
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:11 am 

Hi.. My brain is numb with trying to work out the html5 version of the combobox... I have all the content including the png graphic from the demo of krpano but it must be hosted on a server somewhere else since its non existent in the new krpano .15 build folder or any other builds prior.... Very confusing as to how it is called in... or very cleaver... No mention of a url in the xml in any form or the html5 source code either... I had a thought that its javascript generated since the swfkrpano.js corrupts the original swfkrpano.js if replaced but that does not sound right. To be honest, I do not use the combobox since to me it looks a bit ugly but the actual combobox itself is a very useful feature.

It is my hope that the html5 version of the combobox is included in the next version of ptp and of cause it will have to include the html5 output for the dynamic source code to work. It is possible to edit the AS code in the downloaded Fla version of the combobox but the swf tends to do crazy things even without any editing at all....

Destiny...

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:32 am 

emm... well, I kind of.... sort of... just about... almost, but not quite.. worked it out.. I think... :D

.... I cannot get to the javascript to edit the box... but I do have some code for this ...

The size of the box is set to auto fit for the longest text string... I like the look of this combobox much better than the other one....

I still need to get my head around some of the code.. Once I have done it, I post up the code for anyone to use.. ;)

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/TESTstuff/HTML5combobox/krpano_html5_MineNew.html

Destiny....

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 am 

Artisan S. wrote:
Great programming work Des....I'll send you a package of Neurofen......you'll need it. You should move to Germany and work for KRPANO Klaus.

Greets, Ed.

to AUSTRIA ;-)
the center of the pano world is here:

krpano: https://maps.google.at/maps?q=Hauptstra%C3%9Fe+36a,+7301+Deutschkreutz&hl=de&ie=UTF8&ll=47.591346,16.633301&spn=2.941569,7.426758&sll=47.80281,13.05643&sspn=0.1831,0.464172&t=h&hnear=Hauptstra%C3%9Fe+36a,+7301+Deutschkreutz,+Oberpullendorf,+Burgenland&z=8

Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 am 

Yes Georg... so true... I would need to take the entire packet of Neurofen to go to the other place.... oh no no no..!...

Besides... we have a strong link already Georg.. Austria - Australia.... ;)

Destiny....

Last edited by Destiny on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:06 am 

Destiny wrote:
Yes Georg... so true... I would need to take the entire packet of Neurofen to go to the other place.... oh no no no..!...

Besides... we have a strong link already Georg.. Austria - Australia.... ;)

Destiny....

in Salzburg the tourist shops are selling t-shits with the slogan "Austria - no kangaroos here" ;-))
Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 pm 

Artisan S. wrote:
Well in Germany they are beginning to be a part of the landscape......roo's are everywhere......Germans keep them as pets.....and well underestemate the jumping powers of the beasts....so they take a hike and can survive in Germany quite well. Last morning I even woke up to a documentary about Skippy on the German channel Arte. No I think she be best of in Germany.....so KRPANO Klaus will have to move as well.

Greets, Ed.

BTW, who the hell calls a Austrian town Deutschkreuz.....of course you get confused :).

:D maybe its the respect the Austrians do have for Germany - so we named this megycity in heart of Austria....
... according to the City homepage it was Hungary 1619 first named the town "Nemeth Keresztur"
http://www.deutschkreutz.at/geschichte.html

Georg

Last edited by gkaefer on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 am 

Hi.. Moving past the combobox, I have just been playing with Zoomicons.. Really cool but I have made a dogs dinner of this test.. The artwork needed to be part of the actual scene, but I just added them to the cube face for this test, which is not the best but it’s only a test… This would be great for an art gallery or to showcase features of the motor homes or a million other things.. If done right.. ;)… I also need to move the Zoomicons to position on their X/Y coordinates, perhaps about on the corner of the images would be ok I would guess, or just over the corner..

The only thing I cannot work out is putting the Zoomicons behind the zoomed images after zooming it.. Just click on the image to fade out to close..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/TESTstuff/HTML5combobox/krpano_html5_MineNew.html

Destiny….