Panotour need to improve!  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
pu2wxp

Panotour need to improve!

by pu2wxp » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Krpano is great, the interface of Panotour PRO is great, but needs to improve a lot your themes.

I think the Panotour is better, but your competitor Tour Weaver for example, has many options and constomizaçàµes themes of the tours.

Autopano need to invest in more themes.

Once I mentioned this and someone told me:

You can create your own themes!

Hey, I'm a photographer! I'm not a designer and I am paying for software, and I can pay for your updates if necessary.

If a car salesman told me that if I want more I would, "build my own engine," I would buy another brand of car. Well I'm not a mechanic, but I want the best for me.

Luciano Correa
vistapanoramica.com.br
Luciano Correa
Vista Panoramica
Campos do Jordao SP Brasil

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:02 pm

The sentence "You can create your own themes!" can also be interpreted as "Hire someone to create you own theme" I don't really mind autopano not supplying me with themes, most of them wouldn't fit my needs anyhow. But I guess, like with Joomla templates, ther might be a market here for someone that has the skills...
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

pu2wxp

by pu2wxp » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:36 pm

HansKeesom wrote:The sentence "You can create your own themes!" can also be interpreted as "Hire someone to create you own theme" I don't really mind autopano not supplying me with themes, most of them wouldn't fit my needs anyhow. But I guess, like with Joomla templates, ther might be a market here for someone that has the skills...

Yes, I agree ...

Like I said I'm no designer, I have a hard time drawing.

I'd be a buyer for such themes.
Luciano Correa
Vista Panoramica

pu2wxp

by pu2wxp » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Anyway,

I believe Panotour PRO themes that could go a little beyond the buttons, etc..

Try to look at what the rival is bidding on your software.
Luciano Correa
Vista Panoramica

AlexandreJ
Kolor Team

by AlexandreJ » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:41 pm

We are aware of that, but it will take time to get to that point. In fact, the theme editor is the main feature of panotour v2.0 and we are already working on it.
Nevertheless, in the meantime, a tutorial is in production on how to create a theme that will appear in panotour. Some example will be given that could be reused.

pu2wxp

by pu2wxp » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:05 pm

AlexandreJ wrote:We are aware of that, but it will take time to get to that point. In fact, the theme editor is the main feature of panotour v2.0 and we are already working on it.
Nevertheless, in the meantime, a tutorial is in production on how to create a theme that will appear in panotour. Some example will be given that could be reused.

Hi Alexandre,

Glad to hear that. Panotour is the best in technical issues and things that do not appear, but they are there.

And an increase of software in the visual tours themes area will raise it to the next level!

I anxiously wait for version 2.0
Luciano Correa
Vista Panoramica

Return to Panotour Future