Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:56 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:40 pm 

Hey,

would it be possible to have an option to choose which image from tour is exported? For example i have made a tour of 35 panoramas but in one panorama i see an error. After fixing the error and putting the new one to panotour i could choose to export only this picture and no need to export the other 34. So far this has happen to me many times and i have always needed to re-export all the panoramas which will take some time. This feature would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery
www.inelike.fi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:39 pm 

You are right, with actual mechanism, it is quite long to export all for a few changes. We have planned to change that for PT2.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 am 

Thank you very much DArt :) This has been the only thing i have been wanting to make the program perfect for my use and now will have it! Extreamly happy customer you have now :)

Regards,

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery
www.inelike.fi

Last edited by Nelike Imagery on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:21 am 

I will write a new proposal on this one because it's related.

Would it be possible also to update panorama when it's in the panotour? I mean i have 10 panoramas all linked together (hotspots put and set) and see one of the has an error. After fixing it, with the current system i need to re add the panorama in the panotour, delete the old one and remake all the hotspots and links related to this panorama. Would it be possible just to right click on the panorama and have option to "update the panorama" and it would reload the file and still keep all the hotspots and other function you have in it? This would also speed up the working process a lot.

Regards,

Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery
www.inelike.fi