Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:29 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Groupable hotspots
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:09 pm 

Ability to group hotspots by category and have button to turn on and off that category/hotspot group.

Eg: turn on and off historical hotspots (historical category), or turn on and off all hotspots (if all in same category).

For my project this would mean that i could hide all historical images from one scene, or bring them forward, or, hide and bring forward all business hotspots in a tour ( eg all shops or businesses where the hotspot links to the business respective webpage)

-Fredrik
http://www.lodingen360.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:17 pm 

fredrik.farkas wrote:
Ability to group hotspots by category and have button to turn on and off that category/hotspot group.

Eg: turn on and off historical hotspots (historical category), or turn on and off all hotspots (if all in same category).

For my project this would mean that i could hide all historical images from one scene, or bring them forward, or, hide and bring forward all business hotspots in a tour ( eg all shops or businesses where the hotspot links to the business respective webpage)

-Fredrik
http://www.lodingen360.com

If such a capability existed how would you present these options to the user in the UI of the tour?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:49 pm 

Using "tabs" for category, and letting selected tab show tat categry is one option

Using buttons like in this example is the original idea, only allowing multiple (press star to show/hide hotspots: http://krpano.com/examples/buttons/

Using tickbox to choose showing categories is another idea.

I made a SIMPLE mockup here : Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 pm 

I would also be very interested in this option :)

For me it this would be useful to group hotspots in theme's as restaurants, hotels and sight seeing theme's.

It would be great to select these theme's individually but also multiple groups, such as "I would like to see all the restaurants and hotels".

Thanks

Last edited by mrmark on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.