Integration of google earth or 360 cities in google-map  

Got some great idea or a feature request? Post it here and discuss it.
no avatar
HansKeesom

Integration of google earth or 360 cities in google-map

by HansKeesom » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 am

Great that we have google maps now to show where our panorama's are located.

Would be great it all the panorama's that are available on 360cities.com are shown automaticly (when checkmark is set for this)

Same idea could be said for google streetview. In some projects you want to mix this.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
digipano

by digipano » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

You can always create hotspots & manually link them to 360cities.com panos in the nearby area,
doing this automatically will require some kind of access to their database.
Last edited by digipano on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
HansKeesom

by HansKeesom » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 am

since we already have access to google-maps it sounds like not impossible to access google earth data too. One might want to tap onto the google earth settings on teh clients machine if it is installed. maybe that makes it easier.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

Return to Panotour Future