Hotspots : instable  

Ce forum est entièrement consacré à  Panotour.
Rapport de bugs ainsi que des discussions sur les fonctionnalités.
no avatar
zanya

Hotspots : instable

by zanya » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:44 am

bonjour,

dès que je veux modifier un hotspot avec une video : le pano saute au précédént ? bizarre et un peu pénible ! Quelqu'un à  le même problème ?

manuel
Last edited by zanya on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Hello,

this bug will be fixed in the 1.6 RC2 version of Panotour.

Regards,
Gérald

no avatar
zanya

by zanya » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 pm

i bypassed the problems : i am using a video without sound as a link and the same video with sound as an object.

Also, you can hear a quick sound from one of the video when you open a new panorama in the same virtual tour?
i put 4 videos in one panorama and i can hear at the moment i open the panorama. The quick sound coming from one of the panorama

Audio seems to be a issue.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm

zanya wrote:i bypassed the problems : i am using a video without sound as a link and the same video with sound as an object.

That seems to be a bizarre idea - why are you doing this?

Also, you can hear a quick sound from one of the video when you open a new panorama in the same virtual tour?
i put 4 videos in one panorama and i can hear at the moment i open the panorama. The quick sound coming from one of the panorama

Audio seems to be a issue.

If you configure the video as the hotspot Display/Object the video will play as soon as it loads.

A video configured as a hotspot Link/Object will play when the hotspot is clicked.

Specifiying a video for the hotspot Display/Object and another video as the hotspot Link/Object just seems perverse.

And four videos in one pano scene.....have you considered how long they'll take to download?
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
zanya

by zanya » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:09 pm

no strange idea : it's a video embeded in a display. SO you can see what's on the displays. It's for an multimedia exhibition
I put a video at a low resolution without audio. The videos are 20mo big max.
AND i put an object with that link, so you can see in a bigger size, what's in the video. it's very cool when it's working.

otherwise, if i let the 2 movies : i have 2 audios at the same time. I thought if the link was on, the audio of the object would be cut off.

Also, there is an audio sample that can be heard when i use the hotspots... It's another issue !

So finally, i get rid off the audio hotspots.

I wait for the next version.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Possible audio/sound sources:

1. Project background audio/sound

2. Pano background audio/sound

3. Audio/sound hotspots

4. Audio/sound in videos used as hostspot Link/Objects and Display/Objects

As far as I know without some custom coding - editing the XML files - all active audio sources will play simultaneously.

I don't think the next version is going to change that - do you?
Last edited by mediavets on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:25 pm

zanya wrote:no strange idea : it's a video embeded in a display. SO you can see what's on the displays. It's for an multimedia exhibition
I put a video at a low resolution without audio. The videos are 20mo big max.
AND i put an object with that link, so you can see in a bigger size, what's in the video. it's very cool when it's working.

So this tour is for local playback only, it won't be delivered online?

In that case I guess you will 'get away' with 20Mb video files.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
zanya

by zanya » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:45 pm

you are right. I will try .flv. it's lighter

Return to Panotour bug et discussions 1.8