MESSAGE ERREUR POUR API KEY google map - PANOTOUR PRO 1.8  

Partagez vos trucs et astuces ici ou demandez de l'aide sur Panotour / Panotour Pro !
Pas de rapport de bug (de quelque sorte) dans ce forum !
no avatar
sylvie

MESSAGE ERREUR POUR API KEY google map - PANOTOUR PRO 1.8

by sylvie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:48 am

Bonjour,

Lorsque je génère ma visite 360 en local, mon plan google map fonctionne parfaitement, de même que les radars.

Cependant, une fois en ligne, le message ci-dessous apparaît en lieu et place de ma carte google map, sur un fond noir.

"Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability."

Sur le site de goole j'ai suivi les instructions afin d' activer la clé Google Maps Javascript API Version 3, et indiqué l'adresse de mon site où la carte devrait s'afficher.

J'ai ensuite reporté ladite clé dans le champs de saisi de panotour pro 1.8. Malheureusement, celà  ne fonctionne pas.

Pourriez-vous me guider afin de résoudre ce problème ?

Merci d'avance

Sylvie

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:55 am

Welcome to the forum...

The Google maps option in Panotour Maps is no longer viable because Google no longer offers API keys for Flash.

Use the Bing maps option instead.

Last edited by mediavets on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:56 am

The google maps plugin provided by panotour software and also the similar google plugin available for krpano is based
on the google maps FLASH-API.
So only google maps flash-API keys are working for panotour and also for krpano.
google stopped the possibility to create new flash-api keys.
so in consequence the bing maps plugin were implemented to kroano and similar also into panotour.

I hope - I think as many other users too - that the google maps plugin for panotour finally gets rewritten so it supports the google maps javascript-api.

so if you've an valid google-maps-flash-api key for your project, you can still use this one.
if you've no such key, you have to change to bing maps or open street maps in panotour...

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

no avatar
sylvie

by sylvie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Merci pour votre aide

Sylvie

no avatar
Igor_A.

by Igor_A. » Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello,

I am also new to the Panotour Pro, and I have similar problem regarding embeding Google maps into my virtual tour. However, your explanation is not quite clear to me. Let me explain what's bothering me.
I have created my virtual tour using Panotour Pro 1.8. Unaware of restrictions you've mentioned in your explenation, I've visited Google APIs Console and generated an API key.
So how come you have explained that 'Google no longer offers API keys for Flash', when I have menaged to get one without any problem?
There is only restriction in usage limits...

"Applications generating map load volumes below the usage limits can use the Maps API at no cost providing the application meets the requirements of the Google Maps API Terms of Service."

Anyway, I got my API key and I have pasted it into my Panotour project, the map appeard, I have edited it and then I've generated my virtual tour. As a result I got my '.swf' file and belonging 'data' folder.
I have used 'Standalone Flash Player' to check if everything is working OK, and surprisingly everything was working fine, map loaded without a problem.

I have then transfered virtual tour to the person who had ordered it from me, and purchaser forwarded virtual tour to his web developer who is building his web page.
I have just recived message that web developer is having problem displaying Google map embeded into tour, instead he gets the message...

"Initialization failed: please check the API key,
swf location, version and network availability."

What bothers me is how come everything was working fine while I was vieweing tour with 'Standalone Flash Player'. If there was a problem with API key the map shouldn't appear in the first place, am I right?
Is there perhaps another problem besides API key, or there is no other cure but to switch Google maps with bing maps?

Perhaps I should mention that I have no experience in setting up a virtual tour on the web and creating web pages, this is my first time.
Last edited by Igor_A. on Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon May 14, 2012 8:56 pm

Where did you get your API for Google Maps for Flash from and when.

This is what I find:

https://developers.google.com/maps/signup
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Igor_A.

by Igor_A. » Mon May 14, 2012 9:16 pm

mediavets wrote:Where did you get your API for Google Maps for Flash from and when.

This is what I find:

OK, then click at link 'Learn how to use an APIs Console key.', and you'll get here...

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#api_key

now click on 'bold text' - 1. Visit the APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account.

You will be redirected to the 'Google APIs Console'. On the left side select 'API Access', and you should get your API key.

Is it working for you?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon May 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Igor_A. wrote:
mediavets wrote:Where did you get your API for Google Maps for Flash from and when.

This is what I find:

OK, then click at link 'Learn how to use an APIs Console key.', and you'll get here...

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/tutorial#api_key

now click on 'bold text' - 1. Visit the APIs Console at https://code.google.com/apis/console and log in with your Google Account.

You will be redirected to the 'Google APIs Console'. On the left side select 'API Access', and you should get your API key.

Is it working for you?

That's for The Google Maps JavaScript API v3.

I recommend that you switch to Bing maps layer.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
Igor_A.

by Igor_A. » Tue May 15, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks for help, I guess I'll better accept your advice.

Since I am a complete newbie, I was confused as Google Maps worked very fine with 'API key for Google Maps JavaScript API v3' while I was viewing tour locally through 'Standalone Flash Player v1.2'.
I hope it's not too much to ask for possible explanation of this behavior? :rolleyes:
Last edited by Igor_A. on Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Utilisation Panotour et Panotour Pro 1.8