Error when Pano is openned >> asked to show Picture  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
rruiz

Error when Pano is openned >> asked to show Picture

by rruiz » Fri May 09, 2014 5:27 am

I am attaching an error than happen after I open a pano that contains some pictures:
- Does it is because I left a blank space in the name of the picture (it is Pic 1 and has to be Pic_1 ?? )

My pictures are uploaded as jpg but maybe to big to be shown (as Adobe LR default). What resolution you recommend me to have a good quality and also small size ? jpg? TIFF? What format?

Regards
Attachments
Kolor.jpg
error

no avatar
rruiz

Re: Error when Pano is openned >> asked to show Picture

by rruiz » Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 am

... and these new errors? ...
Attachments
Kolor 2.jpg

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 am

rruiz wrote:... and these new errors? ...

Are you testing your tour online or on your desktop ?
If it is on your desktop, did you use the green icon "Display last built tour" in Panotour ?

As your tour directory contains some spaces, if you try to open directly the HTML file or the swf file, such errors may happen.
These errors should not appear if you are checking your tour through a webserver, except if those files are not uploaded, or if they are uploaded with a bad access right.

Gérald

no avatar
rruiz

by rruiz » Fri May 09, 2014 2:02 pm

I am checking within my PC.

I will subsitute spaces with "_" for folders and files and will let you know my results.

Is it also because my pictures are to big? They are jpg but as the defalut value of Lightroom. What size would you recommend me?

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8