ok. you posted the link: http://parallaxpoint.com/real-estate/home-tour/
and you wrote you used the html Version of ptp 1.8.
do you refer to a html file...
can you post the link to above tour with the exact link to the xxx.html file as it was created by ptp 1.8?
under Tour build in ptp1.8 which Option did you use/set/activate/deactivate:
Mobile devices Tour (Ipad/iPhone)
Embed all data
Embed XML files
use existing XML files (and if yes which Domain did you enter in the list of restricted Domains...)
Hey Georg, thanks again for helping me. I really appreciate it.
Yes Panotour Pro 1.8 is correct.
Here the direct link to the tour that is NOT working: http://www.parallaxpoint.com/tours/hometour/hometour.html
Panopress shortcode: [pano file="http://www.parallaxpoint.com/tours/hometour/hometour.html" width="900" height="600" panobox="off"]
For reference, here is the link to the tour that IS working : http://www.parallaxpoint.com/tours/metropolis_041913/metropolis_041913.html
Panopress shortcode: [pano file="http://www.parallaxpoint.com/tours/metropolis_041913/metropolis_041913.html" width="900" height="600" panobox="off"]
Again, these were created on different computers with different PTP licenses.
- Both were exported out of PTP with Standard Tour AND Mobile devices Tour CHECKED
- Both were exported with iBook Widget UNCHECKED (this is forced when Standard Tour and Mobile devices Tour are both checked)
- HTML Template set to FULLPAGE.HTML
- Embed All Data UNCHECKED (this is forced when Standard Tour and Mobile devices Tour are both checked)
- Embed XML Files UNCHECKED (this is forced when Standard Tour and Mobile devices Tour are both checked)
- NO DOMAINS entered in the Restricted Domains section.
Thanks again for your help.