Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: HTML5 IPHONE problem
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 am 

I check the box ipad/iphone and have a licence from krpano but the html5 version is not working.
Can anyone help?

Agg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 pm 

Welcome to the forum...

If you have Panotour Pro - which you must have if the mobile-compatible output option is available to you - then you do not need separate licences from krpano; the Flash and HTML/javascriptPanorama Viewer licenses are incorporated in Panotour Pro.

You need to select one of the HTML template options when building the tour and then access the tour via the HTML file created when the tour is built.

That HTML page invokes a script that determines whether to load the Flash or HTML/javascript version of the tour based on the detected browser user-agent. If an iDevice browser user-agent is detected then the HTML/javascript version of the tour is loaded, otherwise the Flash version is loaded.

Last edited by mediavets on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:30 pm 

Pano tour pro version 1.8

The ? near the ipad/iphone check box says: You need to be registered to use this.

Anyway i already have the licenese

I choose a template fullpage.html, html code seems ok but when i turn off the flash plugin from my browser (chrome) the pano is not starting
i managed to build the tour manually (outside the panotour) but i would like to also do it from the inside!

Also from the hardcoded project of my tour (without using pano tour ) i say that there is a problem with the sound and other plugins.
is the .js sound interface included ? because the embeding of the .swf i think might causing the problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:49 pm 

Agg wrote:
Pano tour pro version 1.8

The ? near the ipad/iphone check box says: You need to be registered to use this.

Have you purchased an 'installed/registered' (from within the Panotour Pro software) a Panotour Pro license from Kolor?

If not then it is not going to work.

Quote:
Anyway I already have the license

Which license? A Panotour Pro license?

The Panotour Pro software incorporates both the krpano Flash and HTML/javascript (iDevice) Panorama Viewer licenses, you do not need separate licenses from krpano and if you have them they will not activate full functionality in Panotour Pro.

OTOH if you already have a krpano license (for krpano Flash Panorama Viewer and tools) you can get a discount on the Panotour Pro license.

Quote:
I choose a template fullpage.html, html code seems ok but when i turn off the flash plugin from my browser (chrome) the pano is not starting

Which is what I would expect. The script invoked by the HTML page created when you build the tour does not look for the Flash plugin it looks for/detects the browser user-agent. If that is an iDevice user-agent it will load the HTML/javascript version of the tour in all other case it will attempt to load the Flash version of the tour regardless of whether Flash is (or is not) installed. So in the case you describe it will still try to load the Flash version of the tour.

You can test the loading of the HTML/javascript version of a tour (rather than Flash) by testing with the Apple Safari browser and setting the browser user-agent appropriately - see screenshot below.

Quote:
Also from the hardcoded project of my tour (without using pano tour ) i say that there is a problem with the sound and other plugins. Is the .js sound interface included ? because the embeding of the .swf i think might causing the problem.

Two comments:

1. Video is not yet supported in iDevice-compatible tours created using Panotour Pro.

2. As far as I know video and audio content is never embedded in the SWF and must be uploaded separately when putting tours online.

Last edited by mediavets on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.