Remember last drectory where I exported this project to  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
HansKeesom

Remember last drectory where I exported this project to

by HansKeesom » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 pm

When I reload a project, change things and want to generate the project I have to reselect the drive and directory where I want to have autopano generate the project. Why not remember where I did it last time (this project or else any other project). Frustrating to have to reselect this all the time. Autopano always defaults back to the currecnt directory.

Same for save project as, which jumps back to the directory where you have generated the project, which is a very unlikely place to store the project as it will be deleted the next time you generate the project
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm

+1.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Jeremiah

by Jeremiah » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:29 pm

+1

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8