Help, "No more space in temporary folder" PTP on OSX 10.8  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
ATXcloud

Help, "No more space in temporary folder" PTP on OSX 10.8

by ATXcloud » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm

[Panotour Pro v1.8.0 64bits + Mac OSX 10.8.2]

Just upgraded from OSX 10.6 to 10.8 and now I am unable to load a project or start a new one because I have this error message. I have 15GB of available space (not a whole lot but should be plenty as I have opperated with less for long periods of time) and I've just attempted the "reboot my computer." I've searched a bit in the archives to see if this has already been hashed out and explained... but I am short on time. Hoping someone can reply back faster than I can search.

Any Ideas of how I can get back into production? Could someone help guide me in clearing out some space for the temporary folder... I don't want to go into this not knowing what I am doing and cause a bigger problem by blindly clearing stuff.

Thanks in advance!

Andrew

Last edited by ATXcloud on Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Howdy from Deep in the Heart of Texas!

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:38 am

Hello,
When you upgrade your MacOS, the default temporary folder changes.
BUT Panotour "remembers" the old one. It is a known issue, that we have to fix for next release.
To fix it, you have to open the "Preferences" window in Panotur Pro, remove the tempoarary folder that is in the "Temporary foldrs" list, and select a new one on your biggest disk.
You'll have to restart PTP to be sure that the change is done.
Gérald

ATXcloud

by ATXcloud » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Thank you Gérald! Problem Solved. Good Luck & God Speed with the release. You guys make magic, and wish to shake your hands with thanks!
Howdy from Deep in the Heart of Texas!

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8