Panos missing from list, deleted on next open  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
RickDrew

Panos missing from list, deleted on next open

by RickDrew » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:09 am

Created a simple three image tour. Edited the desctiptive text, added links, saved. Turned on the stacked thumbnails - only one image showed up in the list. Even though three were visible in the layout. Saved, closed, opened. Only one image was there - with the defined hotspots, although they led nowhere.
This is really getting to be a pain. I have not been able to create a SINGLE tour without bugs, corrupted or trashed files. What gives?!?

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:32 am

RickDrew wrote:Created a simple three image tour. Edited the desctiptive text, added links, saved. Turned on the stacked thumbnails - only one image showed up in the list. Even though three were visible in the layout. Saved, closed, opened. Only one image was there - with the defined hotspots, although they led nowhere.
This is really getting to be a pain. I have not been able to create a SINGLE tour without bugs, corrupted or trashed files. What gives?!?

Rick - you describe two different features: 1) the thumbnail-stack and 2) the panorama-list (aka "combob-box") if i understand you correctly.

How did you "edit the desctiptive text, added links, saved" precisely? What does that mean in detail? I understand they´re visible in the editor, right?

best, Klaus

P.S.: would you post the (basic - that means the one without a number) xml here for checking, please?
Last edited by klausesser on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 am

RickDrew wrote:Created a simple three image tour. Edited the desctiptive text, added links, saved. Turned on the stacked thumbnails - only one image showed up in the list. Even though three were visible in the layout. Saved, closed, opened. Only one image was there - with the defined hotspots, although they led nowhere.

Some questions/observations:

1. Remind us please which version of Panotour/Panotour Pro you are using and with which OS.

2. What do you mean by 'Edited the desctiptive text, added links, saved' ?

3. Some screenshots to illustrate your post would be helpful - do you know how to add uploaded images to your posts?
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8