Just purchased and have '' LICENSE ERROR''  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

Just purchased and have '' LICENSE ERROR''

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:24 pm

HI MY FIRST POST

this is the same thing I wrote to the developers of the software seconds ago.I am writing it also here so somebody can help me also.

'''''''I just purchased PanotourPro1.8 and posted the files on this page http://fincafamiliar.com/benissanet/bnsvirtual.html

and I have license error. Why??? I just paid 357 euros

when I create the files, they include the license insade or not???

so i tried to upload the files + the license exported.

BIG DISAPOINTMENT, PLEASE HELP I AM IN A VERY BIG HURRY TO UPLOAD THIS. I HAVE A CLIENT WAITING TO SEE IT SO HE CAN DECIDE TO BUY OR NOT.'''''''

thanks in advance to developers and forum people

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome to the forum...

The license is embedded you do not need to upload it separately.

Did you register your license key in the Panotour Pro software?

Which operating system are you running?
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

mediavets wrote:Welcome to the forum...

Hi,

Windows xp

I registerd the software with the key provided to me when i purchased

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 pm

this is the actual situation in the online folder for the files

folder virtubns2data
+
krpano.license
+
swfobject.js
+
virtubns2.swf

In Dreamweaver everything shows ok! so I uploaded on the net

but I tried also with the option that includes an .html file and didnt work in dreamweaver

ALSO I can say that I am not an expert.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm

fincafamiliar.com wrote:

Hi,

Windows xp

Does Help/About show that it is registered to you? - as in screenshot below of my system.

If it does then have you tried reloading the Project and Building the tour (again) this time to a new target folder using the Build tour as.. option? - see second screenshot.

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:36 pm

the feature to export your license as the name does suggest krpano.license is the license you can use to licsense KRPANO which can be found at http://www.krpano.com

ptp is based on krpano. so we panotour pro users are happy to have also krpano licensed.
so you can create with panotour pro a robust basis on panoramic tour. if do do not use the feature to embedd all data, xml files are created which contain all configuration in form of xml statements. the statements can be manipulated by you by adding code from krpano documentation page.
for using the krpano tools you need the krpano.license pplaced in the source directory you placed the krpano tools.

go to www.kolor.com -> My account -> and login with your credentials...
if looged into the system go to "My licenses" where your autopano (giga) and panotour (pro) license(s) is/are listed.
These data use to register your panotour product under help/Licenses etc...

Liebe Gruesse,
Georg

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:45 pm

mediavets wrote:
fincafamiliar.com wrote:

Hi,

Windows xp

Does Help/About show that it is registered to you? - as in screenshot below of my system.

If it does then have you tried reloading the Project and Building the tour (again) this time to a new target folder using the Build tour as.. option? - see second screenshot.

Yes , it shows that is licensed to my email account.

And I usualy do the build tour as.... or save as... I always like to check where it go's

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:47 pm

gkaefer wrote:xml files are created which contain all configuration in form of xml statements

this xml files are visible in the folder because i dont see them?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

fincafamiliar.com wrote:Yes , it shows that is licensed to my email account.

And I usualy do the build tour as.... or save as... I always like to check where it go's

So did you rebuild the tour after registering and restarting PTP?

If that doesn't solve the issue, then perhaps consider uninstalling PTP, rebooting system, reinstalling PTP and then re-registering PTP, restarting PTP, and then re-building the tour?
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:57 pm

fincafamiliar.com wrote:
gkaefer wrote:xml files are created which contain all configuration in form of xml statements

this xml files are visible in the folder because i dont see them?

The XML files are only visible if you choose not to embed them in the Tour Build options, otherwise they are embedded in the SWF; if you choose to also create an i-Device/mobile-compatible version of the tour then the XML files are always not embedded:

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:10 pm

mediavets wrote:
fincafamiliar.com wrote:Yes , it shows that is licensed to my email account.

So did you rebuild the tour after registering and restarting PTP?

If that doesn't solve the issue, then perhaps consider uninstalling PTP, rebooting system, reinstalling PTP and then re-registering PTP, restarting PTP, and then re-building the tour?

I used the .pano project I have created with the unregisterd version(1.7) in this new registerd one(1.8).

now I created just a test tour with 1.8 and i am trying to upload to see what happens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:37 pm

the settings i used

are they ok?

and I get 3 files

correct?

1.folder
2.swf
3.js

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm

I always select one of the HTML templates to generate an HTML file to load the tour.

Build the tour into a new folder using the Build tour as... option - to ensure that all files are created anew - then upload everything in that folder maintaining the file/folder structure.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I will try to uninstal PAnoTour Pro 1.8

I will delate the .pano project file

I will start all over

-----

Also Dreamweaver creates a folder named Scripts and inside are two files:

1. expressInstall.swf
2. swfobject_modified.js

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm

I recommend that you initially use the generic HTML template option to create an HTML file to loadf the tour - and don't touch it, or any of the tour files and folders, with Dreamweaver.

Just upload the tour file/folders upload via FTP perhaps into a new folder/directory on the server for initial testing

Let's get the basics working before messing with the additional factor Dreamweaver involvement/integration.
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

mediavets wrote:I recommend that you initially use the generic HTML template option to create an HTML file to loadf the tour - and don't touch it, or any of the tour files and folders, with Dreamweaver.

Just upload the tour file/folders upload via FTP perhaps into a new folder/directory on the server for initial testing

Let's get the basics working before messing with the additional factor Dreamweaver involvement/integration.

I just say that Dreamweaver warns me to put the two files online within the public_html folder of my website.

as we talk i uninstaled and instaled all and deletad te project file. in few minutes i am going to try again.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm

fincafamiliar.com wrote:I just say that Dreamweaver warns me to put the two files online within the public_html folder of my website.

Let's leave Dreamweaver out of it altogether.

Do you have an FTP program that you can use to create a new folder/directory on the server and the upload the files/folders created by PTP into it?

If so then use that (not Dreamweaver), if not the get one.
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:48 pm

mediavets wrote:
fincafamiliar.com wrote:I just say that Dreamweaver warns me to put the two files online within the public_html folder of my website.

Let's leave Dreamweaver out of it altogether.

Do you have an FTP program that you can use to create a new folder/directory on the server and the upload the files/folders created by PTP into it?

If so then use that (not Dreamweaver), if not the get one.

i am not using Dreamweaver to upload folders and files. I use FileZilla

here are some snapshots of the test.pano project i just tried to creat very simple

if you pay atention , in the .js file that comes out of Panotour Pro is writen LICENSE ERROR and I don't know how to write code. Just opend it to see.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:58 pm

This error message - see below - must have been displayed when attempting viewing from local disk/offline - not when tour is online.

And the reason is that you have not set the Flash security settings correctly:

see - http://krpano.com/docu/localusage/index.php?lang=de

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

mediavets wrote:This error message - see below - must have been displayed when attempting viewing from local disk/offline - not when tour is online.

And the reason is that you have not set the Flash security settings correctly:

see - http://krpano.com/docu/localusage/index.php?lang=de

Thanks,

I just did everything you told me

I say everything

and still cannot view the file in preview in dreamweaver, nor online , also black screen in dreamweaver

i did what you told me , created new folder thru the ftp filezilla

all and all

Am i missing something , please tell me?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 pm

This looks fine - you screenshot below - that is.

Now just use your FTP program to create a new folder/directory in your Web space and upload this lot into it.

Then access the test.html file with your browser.

Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:18 pm

fincafamiliar.com wrote:and still cannot view the file in preview in dreamweaver, nor online , also black screen in dreamweaver

What does Dreamweaver have to do with it? Let's put Dreamweaver away. For now we just need PTP, and FTP program and a your Web browser.

If you have uploaded the files and folders created by PTP when you built the tour to a new folder in your Web space and then accessed the HTML file - which was created by PTP and now online - using your Web browser you should be able to view the tour.

This really isn't 'rocket science'.

What is the URL of the online HTML file created when you built the tour now it is online?
Last edited by mediavets on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:29 pm

mediavets wrote:
fincafamiliar.com wrote:and still cannot view the file in preview in dreamweaver, nor online , also black screen in dreamweaver

What does Dreamweaver have to do with it? Let's put Dreamweaver away. For now we just need PTP, and FTP program and a your Web browser.

If you have uploaded the files and folders created by PTP when you built the tour to a new folder in your Web space and then accessed the HTML file - which was created by PTP and now online - using your Web browser you should be able to view the tour.

This really isn't 'rocket science'.

What is the URL of the online HTML file created when you built the tour now it is online?

http://fincafamiliar.com/benissanet/bnsvirtual.html

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:40 pm

ok let me explain everything again, just in case

I have Panotour Pro 1.8 on a Windows XP that is offline, here I make the tour

I have a Mac and it is online and also use it for making my first web site thru Dreamweaver and I upload it yhru FileZilla

My first web site is this one and everything works , only the flas .swf file dont.

Ok, so I reread all that you wrote and I did everything as you told and paying very good attention.

The tour that is know online is the ''test'' tour vith the Panotour Pro 1.8 Activated with the Licence

I created the folder thru FileZilla and put the tour there, total of 4 files, you can see the snapshot I posted here.

I changed the settings of Flash as you showed me thru krpano website.

I allways could play the flash file and html on my Mac , even before having a license for the Panotour Pro

but sometimes I strugle in Dreamweaver because it doesent want to play it or shows errors or its playing it,

but when I upload to the website NEVER WORKS.

Thanks.

no avatar
fincafamiliar.com

by fincafamiliar.com » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:52 pm

mediavets wrote:This looks fine - you screenshot below - that is.

Now just use your FTP program to create a new folder/directory in your Web space and upload this lot into it.

Then access the test.html file with your browser.

THIS SCREENSHOT IS FROM WINDOWS FOLDER WHEN I CREATE THE TOUR

AND this is the folder for the website on Mac....>

Next

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8