[ptp 1.7.2] Video Stretch Problem  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
the707

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

[ptp 1.7.2] Video Stretch Problem

by the707 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:13 am

Hello,

I have just upgraded to version 1.7.2. Previously I have added videos with no issues. Now however, when adding a video to display via the "add rectangle hotspot" tool the actual stretching of the video/hotspot in the actual tour is not even close to what I selected.

You can see how I defined the rectangle hotspot in PTP in the attached screenshot.

VS how it actually appears in the tour here: http://www.monsoon360.com/tours/ambiance/virtualtour.html - OR - in the second attached screenshot.

Could you please let me know if there is some fix for this? If not how I can I revert to the previous version of PTP?

Best regards,

Patrick

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:35 am

the707 wrote:If not how I can I revert to the previous version of PTP?

Best regards,

Patrick

You can find previous versions here:

http://download.kolor.com/ptp/stable/history
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

bdd
Kolor Team

Info

by bdd » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 am

Hello,

Such problem appeared frequently with 1.6 and previous version of PTP.
We did a modification in 1.7 versions to try to avoid such bad placement. The modification was also in 1.7.0 and 1.7.1 .
It consists on a "better" automatic computation of the 4th corner of a rectangular hotspot.
When you have set the first 3 corners, there are only a few points where you can place the 4th one to have a correct display of an image or a video.

So "theorically" your problem should not appear anymore. That's why I am a little confused.

To fix your problem, it would be easier for us to have your panorama and the project file of your tour.
We do not need the video.
Could you send us the 2 files ("r5_s1_finished.jpg" and the project file *.kpt) to this email adress : contact[ at ] kolor.com , or tell me where I can download them ?

Gérald

bdd
Kolor Team

Info

by bdd » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Hello,

We received your project file and your panorama.
An issue is opened on this problem : n°1168 .

We reproduce your problem on this fireplace, while we do not have any problem on the upper TV, and in the mirrored fireplace and TV.

Did you have stiching problem on this fireplace, when stiching the panorama ?

Gérald