Panotour Pro Mac - Map hotspots link incorrectlyuring hotspots that  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Dizzy View

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Panotour Pro Mac - Map hotspots link incorrectlyuring hotspots that

by Dizzy View » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:37 am

I have created several virtual tours with maps featuring hotspots that link to other virtual tours. I published them as Flash, with XML data embeded and they all work fine. I gave them to the client who has linked them here: http://www.ssu.uts.edu.au/housing/residences/yuratour.html
I'm not sure how they have linked the tours but now the hotspots in the maps link to the wrong tours.
Any ideas why they are linking incorrectly? Is it their fault or my fault?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am

Dizzy View wrote:I have created several virtual tours with maps featuring hotspots that link to other virtual tours. I published them as Flash, with XML data embeded and they all work fine. I gave them to the client who has linked them here: http://www.ssu.uts.edu.au/housing/residences/yuratour.html
I'm not sure how they have linked the tours but now the hotspots in the maps link to the wrong tours.
Any ideas why they are linking incorrectly? Is it their fault or my fault?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Which of the many tours linked from that page shows the problem you describe?

I note that the fullscreens function won't work with the way they have linked the tours.
Last edited by mediavets on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.