little plant lag  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
asafmordechai

little plant lag

by asafmordechai » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 am

i am using that fetcher in my tour.
when i am playing the tour i have a lag during the zoom in intro.
Last edited by asafmordechai on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

asafmordechai

by asafmordechai » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am

in the new beta the little plant introduction don't work at all.

renan
Kolor Team

by renan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 am

I have not reproduce this. On which platform are you ?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 am

Little planet intro works for me on Windows XP/32.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

asafmordechai

by asafmordechai » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm

win 7 64bit

no avatar
micha22

by micha22 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Me to, i use win 7 64 bit

best michael

renan
Kolor Team

by renan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:32 am

Default time of little planet is 0... We will change that.
Can you confirm that is also your problem ?

no avatar
zanya

by zanya » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

hello,

i have the same problem running mac osx 10.6.4 64bits : the little planet works only with the 2nd panoramas

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

zanya wrote:hello,

i have the same problem running mac osx 10.6.4 64bits : the little planet works only with the 2nd panoramas

Do you have this tour on-line so we can see this bug?
Last edited by mediavets on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
zanya

by zanya » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am

i did a virtual tour and i got ridden of it... it looks very silly. try a virtual tour with 3 panoramas

no avatar
panocanarias

by panocanarias » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:46 am

asafmordechai wrote:in the new beta the little plant introduction don't work at all.

Making a quick "one pano" test, fooling around with the various "Project Properties" options, I noticed a problem with littleplanetintro, too.
But curious, sometimes littleplanetintro came up, working like expected; next time the intro was skipped, jumping directly to initial view.
The later always happend, when I selected a Control Template with "Rotation" (Navi+Rotation; fullscreen+Roatation; ..); but not Rotation only template..
I checked the xmls and noticed that both files (xxx.xml and xxx0.xml) come with an "onxmlcomplete=..." event.
Everytime both of the xml-files have their "own" "onxmlcomplete=... event, even when the commands differ, the littleplanetintro is skipped.
If you combine both commands in just one line, so that there is only one onxmlcomplete event, everything works fine.
I do not know much of xml programming; but may these (buggy ?) controls-templates cause the problems?

Salu2, Klaus

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:17 pm

panocanarias wrote:
asafmordechai wrote:in the new beta the little plant introduction don't work at all.

Making a quick "one pano" test, fooling around with the various "Project Properties" options, I noticed a problem with littleplanetintro, too.
But curious, sometimes littleplanetintro came up, working like expected; next time the intro was skipped, jumping directly to initial view.
The later always happend, when I selected a Control Template with "Rotation" (Navi+Rotation; fullscreen+Roatation; ..); but not Rotation only template..
I checked the xmls and noticed that both files (xxx.xml and xxx0.xml) come with an "onxmlcomplete=..." event.
Everytime both of the xml-files have their "own" "onxmlcomplete=... event, even when the commands differ, the littleplanetintro is skipped.
If you combine both commands in just one line, so that there is only one onxmlcomplete event, everything works fine.
I do not know much of xml programming; but may these (buggy ?) controls-templates cause the problems?

Salu2, Klaus

Welcome to the forum...

Yes, well spotted, there doe appear to be something wrong with the Little planet intro when combined with certain Template options.

My comments:

1. I found that whenever I chose to use the Little planet intro - regardless of which Template I chose or none - then when the tour loads in the browser there always a 'brief flash' of other panos in the tour before the first designated pano appears.

2. Results of tests with Little planet intro selected and different Templates - see 1.

None - little planet intro works.

Navigation - little planet intro works.
Navigation + Help - little planet intro works.

Fullscreen navigation - little planet intro works.
Fullscreen navigation + Help - little planet intro works.

Navigation + Rotation - little planet intro does not work.
Navigation + Rotation + Help - little planet intro does not work.

Fullscreen navigation + Rotation - little planet intro does not work.
Fullscreen navigation + Rotation + Help - little planet intro does not work.

Rotation - little planet intro does work.
Rotation + Help - little planet intro does work.
Andrew Stephens

no avatar
zanya

by zanya » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:47 pm

i did one virtual tour with an intro with 0 sec long and little intro 4 secs long. It's working with fullscreen navigation.
But i have a flash of the liitle planet just before my intro pictures appeared.

Once the little planet is done. I have my intro picture on screen. I just click on it and it's gone. It's very convenient.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8