little plant lag  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
User avatar
asafmordechai
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 168
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Info

little plant lag

by asafmordechai » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 am

i am using that fetcher in my tour.
when i am playing the tour i have a lag during the zoom in intro.
Last edited by asafmordechai on Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
asafmordechai
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 168
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Info

by asafmordechai » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:30 am

in the new beta the little plant introduction don't work at all.

User avatar
renan
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 344
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Info

by renan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:12 am

I have not reproduce this. On which platform are you ?

no avatar
mediavets
Member
 
Posts: 16090
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 109 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

by mediavets » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:31 am

Little planet intro works for me on Windows XP/32.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

User avatar
asafmordechai
Member
 
Topic author
Posts: 168
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Info

by asafmordechai » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm

win 7 64bit

no avatar
micha22
Member
 
Posts: 36
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 pm
Location: Rielasingen/ Germany
Info

by micha22 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Me to, i use win 7 64 bit

best michael

User avatar
renan
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 344
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:57 pm
Info

by renan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:32 am

Default time of little planet is 0... We will change that.
Can you confirm that is also your problem ?

no avatar
zanya
Member
 
Posts: 39
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 am
Location: bordeaux, France
Info

by zanya » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:27 pm

hello,

i have the same problem running mac osx 10.6.4 64bits : the little planet works only with the 2nd panoramas

no avatar
mediavets
Member
 
Posts: 16090
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 109 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

by mediavets » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

zanya wrote:hello,

i have the same problem running mac osx 10.6.4 64bits : the little planet works only with the 2nd panoramas

Do you have this tour on-line so we can see this bug?
Last edited by mediavets on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
zanya
Member
 
Posts: 39
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 am
Location: bordeaux, France
Info

by zanya » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:21 am

i did a virtual tour and i got ridden of it... it looks very silly. try a virtual tour with 3 panoramas

no avatar
panocanarias
New member
 
Posts: 8
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:36 am
Location: Tenerife, Canary Islands
Info

by panocanarias » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:46 am

asafmordechai wrote:in the new beta the little plant introduction don't work at all.

Making a quick "one pano" test, fooling around with the various "Project Properties" options, I noticed a problem with littleplanetintro, too.
But curious, sometimes littleplanetintro came up, working like expected; next time the intro was skipped, jumping directly to initial view.
The later always happend, when I selected a Control Template with "Rotation" (Navi+Rotation; fullscreen+Roatation; ..); but not Rotation only template..
I checked the xmls and noticed that both files (xxx.xml and xxx0.xml) come with an "onxmlcomplete=..." event.
Everytime both of the xml-files have their "own" "onxmlcomplete=... event, even when the commands differ, the littleplanetintro is skipped.
If you combine both commands in just one line, so that there is only one onxmlcomplete event, everything works fine.
I do not know much of xml programming; but may these (buggy ?) controls-templates cause the problems?

Salu2, Klaus

no avatar
mediavets
Member
 
Posts: 16090
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 109 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

by mediavets » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:17 pm

panocanarias wrote:
asafmordechai wrote:in the new beta the little plant introduction don't work at all.

Making a quick "one pano" test, fooling around with the various "Project Properties" options, I noticed a problem with littleplanetintro, too.
But curious, sometimes littleplanetintro came up, working like expected; next time the intro was skipped, jumping directly to initial view.
The later always happend, when I selected a Control Template with "Rotation" (Navi+Rotation; fullscreen+Roatation; ..); but not Rotation only template..
I checked the xmls and noticed that both files (xxx.xml and xxx0.xml) come with an "onxmlcomplete=..." event.
Everytime both of the xml-files have their "own" "onxmlcomplete=... event, even when the commands differ, the littleplanetintro is skipped.
If you combine both commands in just one line, so that there is only one onxmlcomplete event, everything works fine.
I do not know much of xml programming; but may these (buggy ?) controls-templates cause the problems?

Salu2, Klaus

Welcome to the forum...

Yes, well spotted, there doe appear to be something wrong with the Little planet intro when combined with certain Template options.

My comments:

1. I found that whenever I chose to use the Little planet intro - regardless of which Template I chose or none - then when the tour loads in the browser there always a 'brief flash' of other panos in the tour before the first designated pano appears.

2. Results of tests with Little planet intro selected and different Templates - see 1.

None - little planet intro works.

Navigation - little planet intro works.
Navigation + Help - little planet intro works.

Fullscreen navigation - little planet intro works.
Fullscreen navigation + Help - little planet intro works.

Navigation + Rotation - little planet intro does not work.
Navigation + Rotation + Help - little planet intro does not work.

Fullscreen navigation + Rotation - little planet intro does not work.
Fullscreen navigation + Rotation + Help - little planet intro does not work.

Rotation - little planet intro does work.
Rotation + Help - little planet intro does work.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
zanya
Member
 
Posts: 39
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 am
Location: bordeaux, France
Info

by zanya » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:47 pm

i did one virtual tour with an intro with 0 sec long and little intro 4 secs long. It's working with fullscreen navigation.
But i have a flash of the liitle planet just before my intro pictures appeared.

Once the little planet is done. I have my intro picture on screen. I just click on it and it's gone. It's very convenient.


Return to Panotour - Bugs & discussion 1.8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron