[Panotour Pro 1.5 beta1 WinXP/32] No access to UIStyleSheetEditor  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
mediavets

[Panotour Pro 1.5 beta1 WinXP/32] No access to UIStyleSheetEditor

by mediavets » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Unlike Autopano Giga 2.5 beta 1, which shares the new 'heart of darkness' style UI, Panotour Pro offers no access to the UIStyleSheetEditor, nor (sadly) does it offer user-selectable alterative UI themes to accommodate those who find the new 'heart of darkness' style UI diificult to work with.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Gordon

by Gordon » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 am

mediavets wrote:'heart of darkness'

ROFL Yes indeed UI design is paramount, I do like the new 'heart of darkness' UI, but good UX (User Experience) design is probably to be able to customize the UI to your requirements.

I prefer a neutral grey to work with myself, one of my freinds likes B&W as his sole focus is b&w photography, due to his colour blindness, so the issue is one of personal preference and need.

best
Gordon
Last edited by Gordon on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
2000th Member :D

GigaPixel Experimenter
Gigapan Beta Unit, Canon Powershot S5IS, Canon 350D, Nikon D40, Manfrotto Tripod, BT-Serial + Papywizard on Nokia 770, Fully-Operational Merlin the Wizard Unit!!!

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion 1.8