senya wrote:I would like to have a tour that I can embed into a website, tour must have the following, here is a description:
1. Side bar on the left with a list of panoramas included in a particular tour.
2. Panorama in the center of the window.
3. Side bar on the right, that will contain area map and some information about the tour, or contact information.
I hope I explained this well, if not I can maybe do a quick sketch of the look that I'm trying to get.
Please let me know how hard is this to achieve? If someone already knows how or has an example would really appreciate to see it.
senya wrote:Thank you for your comment.
I did a quick sketch of the layout I'm looking for.
Here is what I also would like to do with it:
1. I want the side bars that are used for list of panos and a map to be able to open and close.
2. Have 2 separate side bars on the right that will be able to display an interactive map and information on another side bar. Be able to switch between them by pressing on info and map tabs.
How hard is it to achieve something like these?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests