I have a house with floor and step 1. Need 2 maps. Panotour 1.8 can do this?
teddy wrote:Thank you,
I will wait untill version 2 will work fine..until then...
teddy wrote:I downloaded and I can't make a simple Tour - click on build, and freeze...I don't know when finish the Tour build...you are blind. My opinion is that Kolor team started to change to many and that's why have so much problems - see list on bug's..
teddy wrote:1. Version 2.0.1 on XP
2. I click on Build button ....and don't show a lever of generating tour...so I don't know when will over to build.
3. They renounce of the separate Properties Panorama from Project properties....bad thing this..
4. I don't find Map/ Logo/Menu List/ Thumbnails...etc....
teddy wrote:No. Are no a Build progress bar...
4. See? In 1.8 - have at Project Property, this:
Project Property->Extra: Map/Thumbnail/../Panorama List
In 2.xx- are ...where????
5. And the best....DON'T IMPORT - OR IMPORT WITH BUGS FROM 1.8...
I make in 1.8 a project - with 7 Panoramas. V2.xxx import ONLY 1 (ONE)panoramas...
My personal opinion...too expansive for a software that have too many bugs.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest