Video spot on mobile devices  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Katerina

Video spot on mobile devices

by Katerina » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi, I added the video spot to my tour and I noticed that it plays automatically once the tour starts on desktop but it has only still picture on iPad. After touch on picture it starts playing in spot. On iPhone it shows the still picture with play button and after click it opens full size window video player. I couldn't find solution to play it in all devices in place. If it is the case and it is not possible, is it possible to have video spot for desktop only and disable or delete it from mobile devices? Thank you, Katerina

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Video spot on mobile devices

by mediavets » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Katerina wrote:Hi, I added the video spot to my tour and I noticed that it plays automatically once the tour starts on desktop but it has only still picture on iPad. After touch on picture it starts playing in spot. On iPhone it shows the still picture with play button and after click it opens full size window video player. I couldn't find solution to play it in all devices in place. If it is the case and it is not possible, is it possible to have video spot for desktop only and disable or delete it from mobile devices? Thank you, Katerina

It is not possible.

no avatar
Katerina

by Katerina » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Hi, thanks for fast reply. Is it possible to have the video spot active only for desktop devices and disable for mobile?
Thank you, Katerina

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:56 pm

Katerina wrote:Hi, thanks for fast reply. Is it possible to have the video spot active only for desktop devices and disable for mobile?
Thank you, Katerina

Not via the GUI.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8