Pano Blur Effect  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
goshiota

Pano Blur Effect

by goshiota » Fri May 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi Forum,

Does anyone happen to know how to make a panorama "blur" once a hotspot image is opened, and then un-blur once the image is closed? I'm guessing it is code that is inserted into the XML?

Thanks,
Jeremy

no avatar
goshiota

by goshiota » Thu May 16, 2013 6:55 am

I'm bummed I haven't been able to recieve a solution for this. Perhaps I can ask in a different way.

I have found the "imageadjust" plugin from the KRPano site. That plugin will "blur" a tour, among other things if desired. I am trying now to figure out how to control when the plugin is enabled or disabled. If I enter the following code...

<plugin name="imageadjust" url="plugins/imageadjust.swf" enabled="true" saturation="0" hue="0" />

into the main XML or the pano XML, the tour does blur when it loads. However, I wish for the plugin to be "disabled" when the tour load but "enable" when a particular hotspot is clicked. In my case, I want the plugin to enable when a hotspot is clicked, which opens a photo, and in turn blurs the background pano. Of course I want it to disable again once the photo is clicked to close it.

I guess I'll go ahead and include the code for the hotspot of interest:

<hotspot name="spot0" onclick="closeallobjects();set(plugin[spot0object].visible,true);tween(plugin[spot0object].alpha, 1);switch(autorotate.enabled);set(plugin[autorotationOFF];" url="indexdata/graphics/spots/spot0.png" ath="1.29125" atv="22.2414" width="36" height="36"/>
<plugin name="spot0object" visible="false" url="indexdata/graphics/spots/object0.png" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closespot0object();switch(autorotate.enabled);set(plugin[autorotationON];" width="prop" height="50%"/>
<action name="closespot0object">
if(plugin[spot0object].visible,
tween(plugin[spot0object].alpha, 0);
delayedcall(0.5,set(plugin[spot0object].visible,false));
);
</action>

I will be eternally grateful to whoever can solve this for me.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Last edited by goshiota on Fri May 17, 2013 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
msmazza

Re: Pano Blur Effect

by msmazza » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:51 am

Hi Jeremy,

I'm looking for the same effect. Did you every figure this out?

Mike

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Pano Blur Effect

by mediavets » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 am

msmazza wrote:Hi Jeremy,

I'm looking for the same effect. Did you every figure this out?

Mike

With PTP 2.x - not PTP 1.8 - the Gallery plugin offers the option of an overlay ('blur') over the pano when loaded:
Attachments
1-ptp2rc2-picture-overlay-mask.jpg

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8