url on hotspot properties  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
captain
New member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 pm
Location: Netherlands

url on hotspot properties

by captain » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:52 pm

hello,
when i make a url in hotspot properties it does not work . example http://---------.nl
what goes wrong?

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: url on hotspot properties

by mediavets » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am

captain wrote:hello,
when i make a url in hotspot properties it does not work . example http://---------.nl
what goes wrong?


Is this when you are viewing offline, or when viewing online?

Which browser and OS are you using?

no avatar
captain
New member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: url on hotspot properties

by captain » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:08 am

i'm using os X 10.8.5
Firefox
computer is online

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: url on hotspot properties

by mediavets » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:32 am

captain wrote:i'm using os X 10.8.5
Firefox
computer is online


But is the tour online or on local disk?

Can we see a screenshot of your hotspot properties settings?

no avatar
captain
New member
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:52 pm
Location: Netherlands

Re: url on hotspot properties

by captain » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:19 am

i have built the tour on my other computer and now i ve got the next error :Adobe® Flash® Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation. The following local application on your computer or network:

/mantyrano versie 11b/mantyrano versie 11 b.swf

is trying to communicate with this Internet-enabled location:

www.jonkmanfotografie.nl

To let this application communicate with the Internet, click Settings.
You must restart this application after changing your settings.

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: url on hotspot properties

by mediavets » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 am

captain wrote:i have built the tour on my other computer and now i ve got the next error :Adobe® Flash® Player has stopped a potentially unsafe operation. The following local application on your computer or network:

/mantyrano versie 11b/mantyrano versie 11 b.swf

is trying to communicate with this Internet-enabled location:

http://www.jonkmanfotografie.nl

To let this application communicate with the Internet, click Settings.
You must restart this application after changing your settings.


See: http://krpano.com/docu/localusage/#top


Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests