Can you up load tour to wordpress using the trial version  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Jo_Shaw

Can you up load tour to wordpress using the trial version

by Jo_Shaw » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Hi,

I've created a virtual tour and uploaded it via ftp to my wordpress site. I'm using Panopress to embed the .swf and .html files onto my site but I get an error message- error- panotour trial version. Is it not possible to upload the tours unless you buy the full program?

I just wanted to test the software before I bought it.

Thanks

Jo

no avatar
klausesser

Re: Can you up load tour to wordpress using the trial versio

by klausesser » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:52 am

Jo_Shaw wrote:Hi,

I've created a virtual tour and uploaded it via ftp to my wordpress site. I'm using Panopress to embed the .swf and .html files onto my site but I get an error message- error- panotour trial version. Is it not possible to upload the tours unless you buy the full program?

Hey, Jo!

I understand what you mean . . . :cool: Guess you´d need to license the update resp. buy the program for testing the complete (!) functionality.
Then, given you realize it´s not optimal for your needs . . you´ve bought it nevertheless =|

Klaus

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Thanks

Jo

Tours created with trial versions of Panotour and Panotour Pro can only be viewed locally not online.

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:22 pm

mediavets wrote:

Thanks

Jo

Tours created with trial versions of Panotour and Panotour Pro can only be viewed locally not online.

Tours created with trial versions of Panotour and Panotour Pro 1.8 can only be viewed locally not online.
Tours created with trial versions of Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.0 can be viewed locally and online.

gkaefer

by gkaefer » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:44 pm

bdd wrote:Tours created with trial versions of Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.0 can be viewed locally and online.

panotour (pro) 2.0 licensed or demo mode, in both cases:
locally.... if using a locally websever or using the ptp2.0 builtin webserver.
so closing ptp2.0 (or testing a Website on a local pc without ptp2.0 Installation) and without third Party webserver like lampp/wampp etc. will also give you only your Basic tour, but many many Features will not or or not correct work)

Georg

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8