code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
macalenny
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by macalenny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:55 am

What part of the xml code controls the direction of the rotation of the pano to spot (or spot to pano) view? (if selected when building).

Thanks!

This is the project I am working on, when you click hotspot for "downstairs" the initial rotation is opposite of the way I want it.

http://www.supremescene.com/miavac/florida/build.html

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by mediavets » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:13 am

macalenny wrote:What part of the xml code controls the direction of the rotation of the pano to spot (or spot to pano) view? (if selected when building).

Thanks!

This is the project I am working on, when you click hotspot for "downstairs" the initial rotation is opposite of the way I want it.

http://www.supremescene.com/miavac/florida/build.html


Dont know about the transition coding but I see an error mrssage when I view thw tour:
Attachments
1-ptp18-error.jpg
1-ptp18-error.jpg (192.2 KiB) Viewed 331 times

no avatar
macalenny
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by macalenny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:24 am

do you still see that?

thanks

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by mediavets » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 am

macalenny wrote:do you still see that?

thanks


Yes, I still see it when viewing from a different PC - so not just reading from browser cache.

Viewing with Firefox 24 on Windows XP 32-bit.

no avatar
macalenny
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by macalenny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:09 am

I had been getting that same error. Then I spaced the beginning of the code regarding the nadir in the xml file and then it had no error. I still do not see the error. firefox and chrome on mac.

If you have a chance please also check these links which is the same nadir graphic and code:

http://supremescene.com/miavac/neo/build.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/treasure1/build.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/sailaway1/build2.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/castle-pool/build.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/havana/build.html

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by mediavets » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:26 am

macalenny wrote:I had been getting that same error. Then I spaced the beginning of the code regarding the nadir in the xml file and then it had no error. I still do not see the error. firefox and chrome on mac.

If you have a chance please also check these links which is the same nadir graphic and code:

http://supremescene.com/miavac/neo/build.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/treasure1/build.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/sailaway1/build2.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/castle-pool/build.html

http://supremescene.com/miavac/havana/build.html


No error messages when viewing those links.

no avatar
macalenny
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by macalenny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:32 am

thanks! error still on this one from the first post?

http://www.supremescene.com/miavac/florida/build.html

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14163
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by mediavets » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 am

macalenny wrote:thanks! error still on this one from the first post?

http://www.supremescene.com/miavac/florida/build.html


No error now when viewing from a third PC at a different location.

no avatar
macalenny
Member
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:40 am

Re: code for direction of rotation of pano to spot view

by macalenny » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 am

Much appreciated!


Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest