Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:15 pm 

Hi all,

I've created and finished a virtual tour for a client. All works well locally on my iMac. However, when the 'build' folder is copied onto the server and then I access my URL it says "Licence Error" on a black screen. Interestingly, the virtual tour works fine on iPad and iPhone. It's just not working on desktop machines. I believe Panotour Pro 1.8 has a KRPano licence integrated within the software, so there is no additional licence to add? I am rather confused as I have not had this problem before. Can anyone shed any light please?

I have attached a screen grab of the Tour Build section of Panotour Pro. Please note, our web guy is currently working on our site so you won't see the error by visiting the website at the mo.

Thanks,

James

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 8.11.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-10-07 at 8.11.02 PM.png [ 114.28 KiB | Viewed 355 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm 

And what if you omit the entry in the restricted domains field?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 pm 

I haven't actually tried that. What exactly does that field do? I thought you had to input the URL(s) in which you wish to host the virtual tour. Am I wrong?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:05 pm 

marvinberry wrote:
I haven't actually tried that. What exactly does that field do? I thought you had to input the URL(s) in which you wish to host the virtual tour. Am I wrong?

No that is not necessary.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 am 

Hi, thanks for your advice. We uploaded our tour agian last night with no URLs in the 'restricted domains' section and it worked great! Fantastic, thank you so much!

I understand that the tours won't work on Android devices which don't support Flash but in these cases why can't the Android device read the HTML file instead? Can't they read HTML? Shame because our first client uses an Android device.

Also, I paid for a 'Branding Free License' which is great because when I right-click on the tour page you can't see what software was used in its creation. However, at the top of the browser it says 'Virtual Tour Generated by Panotour'. Do you know how to delete or change this wording somehow please? http://www.asiavirtualmedia.com/maximum/index.html

Thanks for all your help!

James

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:30 am 

marvinberry wrote:
I understand that the tours won't work on Android devices which don't support Flash but in these cases why can't the Android device read the HTML file instead? Can't they read HTML? Shame because our first client uses an Android device.

PTP 1.8 offers support for Flash an Apple iDevices only.

PTP 2.x offers wider support for mobile devices including many Android devices.

PTP 2 is currently available as public beta (you will find it in Downloads) and you may upgrade from PTP 1.8 via your Kolor web store account.

Quote:
Also, I paid for a 'Branding Free License' which is great because when I right-click on the tour page you can't see what software was used in its creation. However, at the top of the browser it says 'Virtual Tour Generated by Panotour'. Do you know how to delete or change this wording somehow please? http://www.asiavirtualmedia.com/maximum/index.html

Edit the HTML template files or create your own.

Attachments:
1-ptp18-htmltemplates.jpg
1-ptp18-htmltemplates.jpg [ 94.94 KiB | Viewed 321 times ]
2-ptp18-htmltemplates.jpg
2-ptp18-htmltemplates.jpg [ 121.19 KiB | Viewed 321 times ]