Does it have to be in Flash?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Jo_Shaw

Does it have to be in Flash?

by Jo_Shaw » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi,

I'd like to create a virtual tour of a chalet but i'm not a big fan of Flash due to it's incompatibility with iPads. Is there a way to convert it into something else such as HTML5? This is a bit of a deal breaker for me, if you can convert I'll happily buy the pro version. If not I'll have to look for some other software.

Thanks

Jo

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Does it have to be in Flash?

by mediavets » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Jo_Shaw wrote:Hi,

I'd like to create a virtual tour of a chalet but i'm not a big fan of Flash due to it's incompatibility with iPads. Is there a way to convert it into something else such as HTML5? This is a bit of a deal breaker for me, if you can convert I'll happily buy the pro version. If not I'll have to look for some other software.

Thanks

Jo

Welcome to the forum...

Panotour Pro (PTP) 1.8 offers support for both Flash and iDevices. You can generate a tour for both and the Viewer will automatically load the HTML5 version on an iDevice, otherwise it will attempt to load the Flash version..

The upcoming PTP 2.x offers support for Flash, and also HTML5 on a wider range of non-Flash platforms including iDevices and many Android devices.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8