Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:56 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 11
Location: India
Hello,
I have to integrate a floor plan with a tour. The floor plan is relatively large as the tour itself consists of 100+ scenes, so the "Map" option doesn't look useful. What I am interested is I want the floor plan similar to OSMaps using "Panotour Maps", I mean kind of a collapsible map. I tried overlaying the Floorplan over OSM Maps using <overlay> as given here-
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... PI#Overlay but the overlay image doesn't display for some reason. Can someone help me figure out how to proceed.
Thanks in advance,
Raghavendra


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:36 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Posts: 1697
The overlay feature of the 1.8 version of PanotourMaps plugin, is available only on the googlemaps layer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:24 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 11
Location: India
Now that Google Maps for flash has been discontinued, is there any alternative?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:42 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 14070
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
ksraghavendra wrote:
Now that Google Maps for flash has been discontinued, is there any alternative?


For PTP 1.8 you can use Bing maps or Openstreet map instead.

PTP 2.x also supports these plus Google maps (again).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:54 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 11
Location: India
Thanks for inputs everyone. I tried both OSM & Bing maps but the overlay doesn't work. I tried in my localhost as well as server with different bounds. The overlay tags are not clearly defined in the link I posted, I am using something like <overlay name="myOverlay" url="myoverlay.png" east="" west="" north="" south=""/> but still doesn't work. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:05 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 14070
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
ksraghavendra wrote:
Thanks for inputs everyone. I tried both OSM & Bing maps but the overlay doesn't work. I tried in my localhost as well as server with different bounds. The overlay tags are not clearly defined in the link I posted, I am using something like <overlay name="myOverlay" url="myoverlay.png" east="" west="" north="" south=""/> but still doesn't work. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance


Did you miss this?: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=19730&p=127784#p127544

"The overlay feature of the 1.8 version of PanotourMaps plugin, is available only on the googlemaps layer.".... and that is no longer supported (Google withdrew the Flash API).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:14 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm
Posts: 11
Location: India
mediavets wrote:
ksraghavendra wrote:
Thanks for inputs everyone. I tried both OSM & Bing maps but the overlay doesn't work. I tried in my localhost as well as server with different bounds. The overlay tags are not clearly defined in the link I posted, I am using something like <overlay name="myOverlay" url="myoverlay.png" east="" west="" north="" south=""/> but still doesn't work. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance


Did you miss this?: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=19730&p=127784#p127544

"The overlay feature of the 1.8 version of PanotourMaps plugin, is available only on the googlemaps layer.".... and that is no longer supported (Google withdrew the Flash API).


Hi mediavets,
Saw that reply, seeking alternatives. Tried this approach suggested by Hans - http://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p ... eadID=8084 but the radar beam is blocked by overlay as it is another hotspot.

Suggestions welcome :)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group