Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: samsung tabblet html5
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 pm 

im getting the message that if i want to show the tour on a samsung tabblet , it wil show... please install flash (since flash was available on the samsung tabblets)

but i rather want that it shows the html5 version like on the ipads

is there a script or extra line of code that i can add so if the user is using a samsung tabblet it switches to html5 instead of flash?

ur help wil be much appreciated

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:08 pm 

frankvdh wrote:
im getting the message that if i want to show the tour on a samsung tabblet , it wil show... please install flash (since flash was available on the samsung tabblets)

but i rather want that it shows the html5 version like on the ipads

is there a script or extra line of code that i can add so if the user is using a samsung tabblet it switches to html5 instead of flash?

Hi Frank!

Have a llok here: http://krpano.com/ PanoTour/Pro bases on KRPano.
The actual KRPanoViewer can handle Androids as well.

So you can
1) use KRPano for making the pano/tour
2) maybe modify your PTP-made pano/tour
3) wait fot PTP2.0 to be released.

Currently PTP2.0 is in Alpha-stage - it works . . somehow . . but use for prodictions it´s not relieable/stable enough.
You nevertheless can even use it for production - but need to pay the upgrade price, depends on when you bought your PTP.

Klaus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:25 pm 

frankvdh wrote:
im getting the message that if i want to show the tour on a samsung tabblet , it wil show... please install flash (since flash was available on the samsung tablets).

but i rather want that it shows the html5 version like on the iPads

What tablet and what verson of Android do you have?

Tours created with PTP 1.8 will not run on Android tablets/phones that lack Flash support. Flash is no longer supported on recent Android devices.

PTP 1.8 incorporates version 1.0.8.14 of the krpano Viewers that did not support Android, only iDevices.

PTP 2.x offers much wider HTML5 support including Android - although Android functionality varies with Android version, hardware platform and browser, see:

http://krpano.com/docu/html5/

PTP 2.x is currently in alpha 18 status, close to a beta release. It is still incomplete and has some bugs but some peoplel are using it for production work.

Kolor offers licenses and upgrades for PTP 2.x via your Kolor web shop account.

If you wish to try PTP 2.x use the Contact form to ask Kolor to register you on the Kolor VIProom forum set up to support pre-release testing and use of PTP 2.x where you will find download links and can obtain peer support with input from the developers.

There are now over 500 people registered on the VIProom forum.

http://www.kolor.com/contact.html

Last edited by mediavets on Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:49 pm 

thanks for the reply

im gonna take your advice and take a look at the new software as well im gonna try to look at a tabblet detecting to bypass this for a quick solutions

thank you all for the quick reply!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:54 pm 

frankvdh wrote:
thanks for the reply

im gonna take your advice and take a look at the new software as well im gonna try to look at a tabblet detecting to bypass this for a quick solutions

thank you all for the quick reply!

Then you may wish to check out the krpano Update Tool too:

http://krpano.com/tools/kupdate/#top

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:18 pm 

Frank, I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with the latest Android.. Using PTP V2, a Tour works wondrously.. This software is still under development so some features might cause issues but they are being resolved as quickly as the Kolor team can..

Destiny...

Primary School Teacher - Hobby Virtual Tours and 3D/360 Object/Product Photographer - Our aim is to create a 3D/360 Virtual Tour Shop/Store with links to 3D/360 degree products. My gear, VR Drive II - D90 - Nikon 10.5 fisheye - Nikon D800 with Nikon-Nikkor 14-24 - NOVOFLEX Magic Balance - Acratech GP Ball-head - Nodal Ninja 4 + RD-16 Rotor - Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod :) :)