Final settings for upload  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
boogoo

Final settings for upload

by boogoo » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:13 am

When I build the tour at the end I just keep the default settings as I am very new and don't know about them
A folder and a flash file is made on my hard drive when I click it opens and find in my browser but when I select it in a free website builder : Weebly and drag the flash file it shows copied by when I publish it it is giving failed error
What settings should I use to upload on a website as the songs there are confusing for me like different html options embedded etc Plz help

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:44 am

boogoo wrote:When I build the tour at the end I just keep the default settings as I am very new and don't know about them
A folder and a flash file is made on my hard drive when I click it opens and find in my browser but when I select it in a free website builder : Weebly and drag the flash file it shows copied by when I publish it it is giving failed error
What settings should I use to upload on a website as the songs there are confusing for me like different html options embedded etc Plz help

To keep it simple:

1. Always choose one of the HTML template options. This will craate an HTML file that you should access to view the tour.

2. Build the tour into a new folder using the Build as.. option. This is a drop down on the Build button.

3. Upload the Build folder (or all of its contents) to your web server maintaining the file and folder structure.

4. Access the HTML file using your browser to view the tour.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8