Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:11 pm 

Greetings Kolor Community :)!

I am going to be taking "after" shots of a before and after tour I created a few years back. The original tour was in Flashificator but I will be utilizing Panotour (hopefully 2.0). to port my old tour to the new platform with floor plans and and a before/after feature of each vantage point.

Has anyone here created a tour, or can share a tour, that sounds like above? Here is a link to my before tour: http://www.bayareavr.com/client/la/paradise_project/. Just curious to see if there's something built like this for me to view for functionality.

I would be asking more technical questions, but I think since I'm just waiting for 2.0 to come out, I'll hold off on asking "how" to pull it off in PanoTour.

Thanks for any assistance or guidance! I'm really excited about this project and want to leverage panotour to the fullest.

Eli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:25 pm 

rawtoast wrote:
Greetings Kolor Community :)!

I am going to be taking "after" shots of a before and after tour I created a few years back. The original tour was in Flashificator but I will be utilizing Panotour (hopefully 2.0). to port my old tour to the new platform with floor plans and and a before/after feature of each vantage point.

Has anyone here created a tour, or can share a tour, that sounds like above? Here is a link to my before tour: http://www.bayareavr.com/client/la/paradise_project/. Just curious to see if there's something built like this for me to view for functionality.

Why do you wish to switch from Flashificator to Panotour Pro?

How do you envisage the control to look which will allow the user to switch between before and after at each vantage point?

Quote:
I would be asking more technical questions, but I think since I'm just waiting for 2.0 to come out, I'll hold off on asking "how" to pull it off in PanoTour.

Thanks for any assistance or guidance! I'm really excited about this project and want to leverage panotour to the fullest.

Eli

You can purchase a license for Panotour Pro 2.x now if you wish.

If you purchase a license for Panotour Pro 1.8 now you will also receive a license for 2.x.

PTP 2.x is currently in alpha 15 development status - incomplete (for example the floor plans feature is still work-in-progress) with some bugs - but useable nonetheless.

Kolor decide to offer licenses for PTP 2.x because many users wanted to use it for production work 'as-is' warts-n-all.

You could also trial PTP 2.x

Merlin/Orion robotic pano head + Papywizard on Nokia 770/N800/N810 and Windows 8/XP/2K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:51 pm 

Main reason for switch ... multiresolution and idevice compatibility. Both are such nice features. The above tour doesn't have enough resolution to really zoom (6800 wide I believe with D700/shaved 10.5) but now I have the option to shoot with D800/16mm if needed. The instant i-device is just so nice in today's world of i-devices.

Ha ha - for "vision" - that's what I hoping to see some "inspiration" for ;) Possibly just a hotspot in each vantage point that has a "after" and "before" - that is readily visable. Here is an before/after I did before - but it was just a single vantage point so I didn't have to think of usability/interface as much: http://www.bayareavr.com/client/mn/before_after_kitchen/

I have 1.8 :) So just have to wait until 2.0 is finalized! And my after shots will be in a few weeks, so hoping it all comes together at the same time!

Thanks for the quick reply!

Eli