splash screen/help screen after little planet intro  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
innocent bystander

splash screen/help screen after little planet intro

by innocent bystander » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi everybody.

I just have a quick question, I cant seem to find this topic in the help files or on the forums anywhere:

I want to make a tour with the little planet intro which then goes to the helpscreen/splash screen/intro screen.. At the moment it seems I can only have the help screen starting at the very beginning of the tour, which obscures the little planet intro.. Any help would be much appreciated

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:41 pm

innocent bystander wrote:Hi everybody.

I just have a quick question, I cant seem to find this topic in the help files or on the forums anywhere:

I want to make a tour with the little planet intro which then goes to the helpscreen/splash screen/intro screen.. At the moment it seems I can only have the help screen starting at the very beginning of the tour, which obscures the little planet intro.. Any help would be much appreciated

In PTP 2.x alpha 13 if you specify both a Little planet intro and a Splash screen then the Splash screen is displayed for the specified time before the animation of the Little planet intro.

Would that 'work' for you?

Last edited by mediavets on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
innocent bystander

by innocent bystander » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Hi,
What I was really after is for the little planet intro to be shown for the set time (3 seconds), then once the tour is fully loaded and in its default position, have a help screen displayed... Can this be done?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:04 pm

innocent bystander wrote:Hi,
What I was really after is for the little planet intro to be shown for the set time (3 seconds), then once the tour is fully loaded and in its default position, have a help screen displayed... Can this be done?

I am sure you could hand code it if you are using Panotour Pro (PTP) and have access to the XML files- but it cannot be done from the PTP 1.x or 2.x GUI.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8