same ano, two hotspots, two POV's...  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
BrunoM

same ano, two hotspots, two POV's...

by BrunoM » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Hi there,

I 'm looking a code to insert in the XML to allow a different point of view on the same pano depending where you coming from. I look for the same effect tat street view (go forward, you see forward you go backward you see backward). Up to here if a hotspot links to a"previous" pano the point of view doesn't look like we're going backward but ready to go forward again (hope this is clear enough...). To sum up every pano allow only one POV and I'd like to program several. Anyone can help?

Bruno

no avatar
udrh

by udrh » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:01 am

There is some documentation here which might help http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Panotour_Pro_-_Interface_-_3D_Editor.

The 'spot view' function could be a solution. You can set a spot view for any panorama hotspot by using the 3D editor panel. If a hotspot is selected, then the 'set spot view' button will set the orientation of the targeted pano for that particular hotspot. I have used this to create forward and backward 'paths' through my tours.

Cheers,
Michael

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 am

udrh wrote:There is some documentation here which might help http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/view/Panotour_Pro_-_Interface_-_3D_Editor.

The 'spot view' function could be a solution. You can set a spot view for any panorama hotspot by using the 3D editor panel. If a hotspot is selected, then the 'set spot view' button will set the orientation of the targeted pano for that particular hotspot. I have used this to create forward and backward 'paths' through my tours.

Cheers,
Michael

So you used the Default view when going in one directon and the Spot view when going in the other direction, by settiing hotpot transitions accordingly?
Last edited by mediavets on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
udrh

by udrh » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 am

So you used the Default view when going in one directon and the Spot view when going in the other direction, by settiing hotpot transitions accordingly?

Yes, that's right.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8