Registration Key  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Delaetphotography

Registration Key

by Delaetphotography » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Hi Everybody

I just bought Panotour Pro 2 and received my registration key.
Now when i download panotour pro 1.8 (only available download) and enter the key i get this pop up: Registration failed. The license you have is obsolete. You need to update your registration code. Go to your account here : http://www.kolor.com/buy/user to get a new license.

What am i doing wrong?

Greetings

Steven

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Delaetphotography wrote:Hi Everybody

I just bought Panotour Pro 2 and received my registration key.
Now when i download panotour pro 1.8 (only available download) and enter the key i get this pop up: Registration failed. The license you have is obsolete. You need to update your registration code. Go to your account here : http://www.kolor.com/buy/user to get a new license.

What am i doing wrong?

Greetings

Steven

Panotour Pro 1.8 and Panotour Pro 2.x use different license keys.

My understanding was that anyone purchasing a PTP license for the first time after July 1 2013 would recive two license keys - one for PTP 1.8 and another for PTP 2.x.

Or did you purchase an upgrade license key from 1.8 to 2.x? In this case you should (obviously) already have a license key for PTP 1.8.

If so you will have received - I imagine - a license key for PTP 2.x.

PTP 2.x is currently still in dvelopment - in Alpha state right now, incomplete and with bugs - but Kolor has decided (FLOOWING after many requets from PTP 1.8 users) to make it available to those who wish to use it for production work now, warts-n-all.

If you wish to do that use the Support/Contact page of the Kolor web site to request that you be registered as a member of the Kolor VIProom forum which is where you can find download links for PTP 2.x, and which serves as a limited support forum for PTP 2.x until final release most; until then support is mainly peer-support (but it's no worse for that IMO).
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
Delaetphotography

by Delaetphotography » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:03 pm

I just got the key for the Panotour 2.

Thanks for the reply!

Best

Steven

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.8