Force loading using HTML5 viewer on Android  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Mickeel

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Force loading using HTML5 viewer on Android

by Mickeel » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 am

I've been searching for panorama software and found about panotour.

I tried their several demos with iPad and Galaxy Tab 10.1. iPad works well with the HTML5 version..
But sight, the problem back to the galaxy tab. it ask to load Flash as it already got ICS update. Although, the Tab got working when I tried krpano html5 viewer.

One thing keep in my mind now is, is there any way to just load HTML5 on Android just like krpano did?
I'd search about it in this forum, google, etc for the tutorial to just load HTML5 like krpano, but no clear tutorial telling us about that.

Thanks before :)

klausesser

Liked in: 64 posts
Info

by klausesser » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:18 pm

Mickeel wrote:I've been searching for panorama software and found about panotour.

I tried their several demos with iPad and Galaxy Tab 10.1. iPad works well with the HTML5 version..
But sight, the problem back to the galaxy tab. it ask to load Flash as it already got ICS update. Although, the Tab got working when I tried krpano html5 viewer.

One thing keep in my mind now is, is there any way to just load HTML5 on Android just like krpano did?
I'd search about it in this forum, google, etc for the tutorial to just load HTML5 like krpano, but no clear tutorial telling us about that.

Thanks before :)

http://www.krpano.com/news/

best, Klaus
Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance. Coco Chanel

no avatar
Mickeel

Topic author
Info

by Mickeel » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:51 am

I've got the code.

Anyway, do the latest panotour already got krpano 1.0.8.15?

Thanks

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am

Mickeel wrote:I've got the code.

Anyway, do the latest panotour already got krpano 1.0.8.15?

Thanks

No, PTP V1.8 incorporates krpano 1.0.8.14.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
HansKeesom

Liked in: 2 posts
Info

by HansKeesom » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:51 pm

I am a bit disappointed then that there has not been an update of PTP to include the new version of krpano as it seems to solve at least some of the Android problems. I get the feeling Kolor is just waiting so they can bring it in a new 2.0 version and charge me for it. Come on guess, I even pay for a 1.8 + version if only the newer krpano is in it, as long as I can use it NOW and not have to wait months more.
Regards, Hans Keesom
I stitch and render for other photographers. Price: 25 euro or less, no cure no pay. If you want to concentrate on your business let me do the stitching for you. Free TB of Dropbox space when you have more then 250 euro business a year.

no avatar
thomash

Info

by thomash » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:22 pm

I was able to get the tour to run on Android 4.x by overwriting the swfkrpano.js 1.0.8.14 with 1.0.8.15, and also the krpanoiphone.js.