Changing the Default Pano on the Fly???  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
mkintner

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Changing the Default Pano on the Fly???

by mkintner » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:37 pm

I have a Pano Project with 5 Panos. I would like to create 5 different HTML files that still shows all Five panos however each HTML would start with a different default pano. I don't want to duplicate all the data just change the default load pano. Is this possible? If so, how would I do this?

Thank you in advance! :)

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 pm

mkintner wrote:I have a Pano Project with 5 Panos. I would like to create 5 different HTML files that still shows all Five panos however each HTML would start with a different default pano. I don't want to duplicate all the data just change the default load pano. Is this possible? If so, how would I do this?

Thank you in advance! :)

It is not possible using Panotour Pro alone with the current version of PTP.

You can create a URL that links directly to a specific pano within a tour using the SWF address plugin and some hand coding:

http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/swfaddress/#top
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

mkintner

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by mkintner » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:52 pm

After some research discovered this is actually a bug in Pano Tour Pro. (See link below)

http://www.kolor.com/forum/t15301-help-bug-found-in-pano-tour-pro-with-external-paramaters