Virtual tour map  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
mtobarra

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Virtual tour map

by mtobarra » Fri May 11, 2012 2:16 pm

A big hello to all the community, this is my first post in the forum. Recently I bought a license of Autopano Pro and Panotour Pro. I'm learning.. :)
The address http://www.kolor.com/images/stories/solutions/virtual-tour-software/panotour/features/customization/panotour-pro-bing-maps/bing-maps-virtual-tour.html shows a virtual tour and it includes a map (map, stellite, hybrid). How can I configure my virtual tours to include this configuration (map, satellite, hybrid). The pop-up indicates "Powered by openscales". Thanks.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Welcome to the fourm...

mtobarra wrote:A big hello to all the community, this is my first post in the forum. Recently I bought a license of Autopano Pro and Panotour Pro. I'm learning.. :)
The address http://www.kolor.com/images/stories/solutions/virtual-tour-software/panotour/features/customization/panotour-pro-bing-maps/bing-maps-virtual-tour.html shows a virtual tour and it includes a map (map, stellite, hybrid). How can I configure my virtual tours to include this configuration (map, satellite, hybrid). The pop-up indicates "Powered by openscales". Thanks.

I don't understand your question - it looks fine to me:

Last edited by mediavets on Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Stephens
Many different Nodal Ninja and Agnos pano heads. Merlin/Panogear mount with Papywizard on Nokia Internet tablets.
Nikon D5100 and D40, Sigma 8mm f3.5 FE, Nikon 10.5mm FE, 35mm, 50mm, 18-55mm, 70-210mm. Promote control.

no avatar
mtobarra

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by mtobarra » Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm

mediavets wrote:Welcome to the fourm...

I don't understand your question - it looks fine to me:

Yes, it looks fine so I'd like to include in my virtual tour the map, stellite and hybrid from openscales.

Thanks.

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by bdd » Mon May 14, 2012 7:56 am

If you want to use OpenScale layer, you will not have any Satellite view.
Here is a video tutorial explaining how to add such map in your tour :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6X7rqXizY&list=PL09FF057ECA9E8412&index=9&feature=plpp_video

This tutorial is quite out of date, because it was recorded before Google changed its map service policy.
But there are not a lot of changes in Panotour Pro.

Gérald